Register to Comment
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Seamus Mallon insulted by Sinn Féin elected officials.

Reported today that Seamus Mallon, a former deputy leader of the SDLP was awarded the Freedom of Drogheda in recognition of his work towards peace and reconciliation in Northern Ireland.

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/201...edom-drogheda/

All well & good until it is revealed that three elected members of Sinn Féin opposed the move to bestow the freedom of Drogheda on Mr Mallon and did not attend the ceremony.

Did you ever come across such mean spirited begrudgery in your life?? I spat on them when I heard this. Disgusting small minded people.

When will the Shinners learn how to win friends and influence people? Not in many a year it seems. Let their electorate treat them a lesson in the ballot box next time around.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by TheField View Post
    Reported today that Seamus Mallon, a former deputy leader of the SDLP was awarded the Freedom of Drogheda in recognition of his work towards peace and reconciliation in Northern Ireland.

All well & good until it is revealed that three elected members of Sinn Féin opposed the move to bestow the freedom of Drogheda on Mr Mallon and did not attend the ceremony.

Did you ever come across such mean spirited begrudgery in your life?? I spat on them when I heard this. Disgusting small minded people.

When will the Shinners learn how to win friends and influence people? Not in many a year it seems. Let their electorate treat them a lesson in the ballot box next time around.
    well done the shinners ...Mallon was always a useful fool for the establishment

Did they offer a reason? Might have a point.

I thought he looked very frail this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    Did they offer a reason? Might have a point.

They were probably being bused around with the Dundalk SF rent a mob to protest at someone, somewhere, in Summertime,,

80s festival music , for the kids on here, sounded like this,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7XZPhgmTaw

it makes as much sense as typing about that shower of fooking morons that have achieved nothing that the SDLP could have done better if the SF gangsters were really seen for what they are,

Oh for pity's sake, you're talking about SF councillors! They exist largely to remind us why many of us still find it hard to take that party seriously. The Indo would have little to print half the time if it wasn't for their puerile antics.

They were probably at a demo about the lack of Irish-language signage in Termonfeckin or something like that. They should be just ignored, and I'm sure everyone else was suitably relieved they never showed.

What does the freedom of Drogheda entail?

A lifetime pass to Funtasia?

Sinn Fein aren't fit to wipe Seamus Mallon's shoes.

What would you expect from a pig but a grunt!

Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    They were probably being bused around with the Dundalk SF rent a mob to protest at someone, somewhere, in Summertime,,

80s festival music , for the kids on here, sounded like this,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7XZPhgmTaw

it makes as much sense as typing about that shower of fooking morons that have achieved nothing that the SDLP could have done better if the SF gangsters were really seen for what they are,
    SDLP? They were a party back in the 80's/90's whom Irish people in the north once voted for but don't anymore correct? I've heard about them. Not in a while though. Why does no-one vote for them anymore?
    Last edited by Niall996; 8th June 2018 at 11:13 PM.

Hardly surprising from the bunch of pig ignorant fu3kers that make up the majority of SF elected reps. The few they have in the Dail is about the sum total of their brainpower.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment