Register to Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    And of course anything from Danny M has to be taken with a very large pinch of salt - His fall from grace in SF was never explained. Was he a Canary?
    Tell us all Cruimh.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Twitter
    @

OP

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    In the mid 70's a IRA prisoner used the pen name 'Brownie' to publish articles in the Republican News...

“Brownie” wrote: “Rightly or wrongly, I’m an IRA volunteer and rightly or wrongly, I take a course of action as a means of bringing about a situation in which I believe the people of my country will prosper”.
    //..

What, only a humble volunteer?

I demand a recount

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    In the mid 70's a IRA prisoner used the pen name 'Brownie' to publish articles in the Republican News...

“Brownie” wrote: “Rightly or wrongly, I’m an IRA volunteer and rightly or wrongly, I take a course of action as a means of bringing about a situation in which I believe the people of my country will prosper”.

Fast forward to 2018 entering stage left Danny Morrison, who was the Sinn Fein publicity director who coined the phrase of the ballot box and the armalite together...

In The Irish Times Danny Morrison wrote in a gushing tribute to Gerry Adams. He wrote: “I have known Gerry Adams 46 years. In 1975, as editor of Republican News, I asked him would he write a weekly column from Long Kesh, which he did under the pen man Brownie.”

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/op...ersy-1-8457033

Moi is sure many others share my shock at this heinous slur and await Djarrygando suing Danny boy for slanderous libel...
    Would you not take up masturbation....by which I mean in the quiet of your own bedroom.....as opposed to here...?
    We get it.....your hilarious contributions are a mixture of bravado and fear....you have a bucket list which probably consists of hoping you die before a united Ireland comes....but coming it is.....now away and peel the spuds....

Quote Originally Posted by ticketyboo View Post
    Would you not take up masturbation....by which I mean in the quiet of your own bedroom.....as opposed to here...?
    We get it.....your hilarious contributions are a mixture of bravado and fear....you have a bucket list which probably consists of hoping you die before a united Ireland comes....but coming it is.....now away and peel the spuds....
    The lift definitely doesn't go to the top there. A few sandwiches short of a picnic. A village without an idiot etc.

In the 80's The Phoenix used to refer to Vincent Browne as Mad Dog Browne as there was supposed to have been a story linking him to a firearm.

For a minute I thought this was it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFoley View Post
    What fall?
    Ahem! Sandy.

An organization that was composed almost entirely of white people and in the main white men thought it would have a lark by writing from the perspective of brownie.

It's a sick joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketyboo View Post
    Hi tickeymoomoo, every Fred moi posts draws a ranting attack from ye, but ye never manage to address the actual content of the OP's, yer a sad little hypocrite who would do well to remember moi's laughing moi's bollocks off at every post ye make, cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by FOURGREENFIELDS View Post
    The lift definitely doesn't go to the top there. A few sandwiches short of a picnic. A village without an idiot etc.
    This from somewan who thinks that Four Green Fields is one word written in capitals, duh...

Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson View Post
    But that was only during the dirty protests
    Lots of brownies

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment