Register to Comment
Page 45 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Like Tree722Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Glenshane4 View Post
    Speak for yourself. I vote for the candidate my enemies hate most.
    And who are your enemies.?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Ex celt View Post
    Like all sectarian bigots you lack even one iota of self awareness.
    On the other hand I have bravely spoken out against sectarianism on all sides. True bigots like yourself and other sf/ira verministas,without any sense of irony,cat call the other side as bigots from a party that is exclusively pira/catholic. You could not make it up.
    The first conclusive evidence of a narrow minded pr1ck is when they start making assumptions about others based on nothing at all.
    You say I'm a bigot, and a "SF/IRA 'verminista' (too lazy or uneducated of course to know when to use capital letters, but that's by the by) when a brief examination of my posts would demonstrate that I'm not a SF voter and never have been. Nor did I ever support the IRA campaign. And I regularly deplore religious bigotry on this form, and never endorse it.

But you're lazy & stupid, and an eternally angry, unhappy misanthrope, and your contributions on this site invariably bear that out. So at least I understand where you're 'coming from', so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Darling View Post
    And who are your enemies.?
    On behalf of all the caring Eire folk here, I’m going to sing a little prayer for Glenshane4. Just think of me as a paler, maler Aretha Franklin.
    Last edited by Ardillaun; 12th January 2018 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raetsel View Post
    The first conclusive evidence of a narrow minded pr1ck is when they start making assumptions about others based on nothing at all.
    You say I'm a bigot, and a "SF/IRA 'verminista' (too lazy or uneducated of course to know when to use capital letters, but that's by the by) when a brief examination of my posts would demonstrate that I'm not a SF voter and never have been. Nor did I ever support the IRA campaign. And I regularly deplore religious bigotry on this form, and never endorse it.

But you're lazy & stupid, and an eternally angry, unhappy misanthrope, and your contributions on this site invariably bear that out. So at least I understand where you're 'coming from', so to speak.
    What an outburst. You have serious issues that could be discussed with your local sf/ira lifestyle coach.

We should all give Glenshane a pass

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    We should all give Glenshane a pass
    It would have to be an "Ulsterbus" one.

The problem that those of who are moderate nationalists living in the north hoping that Sinn Fein will moderate and gradually sideline the more shadowy figures in their organisation like Slab Murphy (Mafia wing) and McElduff (tricolour-waving rural gombeen wing) is made much more difficult by belligerent, and dim-witted right-wing blowhards such as yourself.
    Your pathetic grovelling to bigots like Uganda and stoop down low demonisation of Republicans will never get Big Poppy Ritchie, Cut the Lights McDonnell and Mr. the Reality is Durkan their seats back in a foreign parliament........thank God.

You are no friend of Ireland pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex celt View Post
    What an outburst. You have serious issues that could be discussed with your local sf/ira lifestyle coach.

You sound as crazy as the AH you are discussing your serious issues with.

Quote Originally Posted by derryman View Post
    This is a very sexist comment. Shame on you.
    Why sexist? Are we now to pretend that because the SF leader is a blonde bimbo she can't be lying?

That it's only male shinners who lie?

The problem that those of who are moderate nationalists living in the north hoping that Sinn Fein will moderate and gradually sideline the more shadowy figures in their organisation like Slab Murphy (Mafia wing) and McElduff (tricolour-waving rural gombeen wing) is made much more difficult by belligerent, and dim-witted right-wing blowhards such as yourself.
    My goodness I never knew I had such influence in shinner circles.

I must use it more often - maybe I could dispense with the Cabra fishwife?

Page 45 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment