Register to Comment
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 551 to 558 of 558
Like Tree275Likes
  1. #551
    JimmyFoley JimmyFoley is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,775

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee View Post
    Are these wastrels still chasing this wild goose ?
    Well, they're still sending fraternal greetings to their buddies in Cuba....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #552
    cricket cricket is online now

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13,286

    Just heard former cllr in Cavan has resigned citing mistreatment, no link as yet.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #553
    RasherHash RasherHash is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20,592

    Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Just heard former cllr in Cavan has resigned citing mistreatment, no link as yet.
    You sound all excited
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #554
    cricket cricket is online now

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    13,286

    Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    You sound all excited
    Spilt my porridge all over my silk pyjamas 😀
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #555
    lostexpectation lostexpectation is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    20,638

    Labour Senators and Trevor Ó Clochartaigh form technical group https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...medium=twitter

    they say its just for speaking rights after one Labour senator resigned, it allows Labour to stay a Seanad Group and Trevor to get some speaking time.

    it relates initiating bills and to committee seats aswell
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 13th December 2017 at 11:07 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #556
    Breanainn Breanainn is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,142

    Quote Originally Posted by lostexpectation View Post
    Labour Senators and Trevor Ó Clochartaigh form technical group https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...medium=twitter

    they say its just for speaking rights after one Labour senator resigned, it allows Labour to stay a Seanad Group and Trevor to get some speaking time.

    it relates to committee seats aswell
    Mich like the SD/Green Dáil group, so.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #557
    hammer hammer is offline
    hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    62,901

    How did Mary Lou get on with her investigation

    HOHOHOHO
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #558
    Mickeymac Mickeymac is offline
    Mickeymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,059

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    How did Mary Lou get on with her investigation

    HOHOHOHO


    Anyone
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment