Register to Comment
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Varadkar wants an election - his only change of being Taoiseach in 3 years is to roll the dice now.
    Clueless horseshít.

Government deeply involved in the Brexit negotiations. They have been completely blind-sided by the opportunist spivs in FF/SF.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    Gerry could get a flu that day.
    Sure don't you have to hold that democratic, transparent leadership contest first? I'm really looking forward to the tv debates.

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    Agreed. I expect at this stage that FG will come out of a December election as the biggest party, like it or not.
    I'm came to the conclusion a while back that Vardaker is a more complex character than many give him credit for.....

It's mad...as soon as this stuff kicks off even some of our more level headed contributors throw reason and the evidence of previous elections out the window....

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    Who will they send to the leaders debate?
    Slab.

Quote Originally Posted by Franzoni View Post
    I'm came to the conclusion a while back that Vardaker is a more complex character than many give him credit for.....

It's mad...as soon as this stuff kicks off even some of our more level headed contributors throw reason and the evidence of previous elections out the window....
    Sure it's basically a GAA county final (with lots of different teams and no referee). It'd be stranger if we didn't go nuts!

G'wan Leo!! Box him! Ref! Ref ya f***kin ****!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franzoni View Post

If he and Coveney apply half as much intelligence to the election that they have to Brexit so far, anything could happen.

MLMD and co are at this lark a decade or so and this could be their change for the goodies a la the stickies in 2011 . This chance may not come again . They aren't getting any younger either . They have invested huge time to get this far .

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    He could be looking at 10-15 on the back benches. FF had a run from ‘97 to ‘11 the last time they were in.
    I imagine Leo's not interested in the back benches anymore.

If he doesn't get back I suspect a very quick departure and a nice role somewhere across Europe...he really is the kind of person the EU seems to attract.

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    If he and Coveney apply half as much intelligence to the election that they have to Brexit so far, anything could happen.
    I can envisage Leo & Coveney on TV from Brussells, a few days before the election saying they have been standing up to the Brits, but what a pity they are being stabbed in the back at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatire View Post
    Clueless horseshít.

Government deeply involved in the Brexit negotiations. They have been completely blind-sided by the opportunist spivs in FF/SF.

Then they are the last people we need involved in any negotiations.

But seriously - why do you think LV hasn't sacked FF if he's not interested in an election and so concerned about Brexit.

Just imagine - he makes a balls of Brexit and can't say "it was like that when I got here"!!!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment