Register to Comment
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Like Tree84Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    Big difference pal, Barry went public and declared there was no intent to offend anyone and apologised to those who believe he had, as for the other two, they intended to cause as much hurt and offence as possible and their public utterances helped in getting them elected.....end of.
    Only 'big difference' is that one of them is a liar as well. The other two at least were self-confessed bigots.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by midlander12 View Post
    Only 'big difference' is that one of them is a liar as well. The other two at least were self-confessed bigots.

Appears you agree with the self confessed bigots but call the other guy a liar for telling the truth......are you phukkin crazy or what?

Appears you agree with the self confessed bigots but call the other guy a liar for telling the truth......are you phukkin crazy or what?
    Er, no - I dislike them all equally and don't 'agree' with any of them. Only a simpleton would believe Barry the Oaf's explanation, though in some ways if it were true it almost makes him look worse.

Er, no - I dislike them all equally and don't 'agree' with any of them. Only a simpleton would believe Barry the Oaf's explanation, though in some ways if it were true it almost makes him look worse.

You are obviously clueless as to the antics of Barry over many years, not here to free educate you, go research yourself.......then comment on forums such as this.

You are obviously clueless as to the antics of Barry over many years, not here to free educate you, go research yourself.......then comment on forums such as this.
    No, he's the one that's clueless, though maybe not so much as he lets on. And I have no intention of 'researching' him any further. What's interesting is the amount of pointless energy being expended by your party trying to defend this pillock. Says it all. Ye could have buried the story a week ago by turfing him out of the party, but no, ye couldn't do the right thing even when it would have been in your interest to do so.

No, he's the one that's clueless, though maybe not so much as he lets on. And I have no intention of 'researching' him any further. What's interesting is the amount of pointless energy being expended by your party trying to defend this pillock. Says it all. Ye could have buried the story a week ago by turfing him out of the party, but no, ye couldn't do the right thing even when it would have been in your interest to do so.

You are basing your argument on supposition pal, are you for phukkin real?

Everything I have put forward is based entirely on what Barry said in his defense and not some "let's on" stuff which you have alleged.

Cut the tunnel vision and orange tinted glasses ffs.

You are basing your argument on supposition pal, are you for phukkin real?

Everything I have put forward is based entirely on what Barry said in his defense and not some "let's on" stuff which you have alleged.

Cut the tunnel vision and orange tinted glasses ffs.
    Yes I know you are basing your arguments on his defence - that's the 'phukkin' problem! It's a hoot to hear YOU talk about tunnel vision!

The reason the muck savage wasn't thrown out of SF is simple - they all agree with him, support him and are basically muck savages themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Uganda View Post
    The reason the muck savage wasn't thrown out of SF is simple - they all agree with him, support him and are basically muck savages themselves.
    Absolutely U either that or he has ‘something on’ a lot of them up there, and they couldn’t risk him going rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Myers Mimnagh View Post
    Absolutely U either that or he has ‘something on’ a lot of them up there, and they couldn’t risk him going rogue.

Interesting point. Makes you wonder why Django Djorry hasn't been pontificating as he normally would.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment