Register to Comment
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Kastavo View Post
    Who would you take such evidence seriously from then?
    Maybe she's waiting for FFail to fess up?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Fine Gael also done very little about peadophiles in Ireland for many many years,do you know if any members of Fianna Fail quit after a whistleblower revealed the truth of one of their members raping young boys?
    What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by the secretary View Post
    That coming from a SF hack.
    You could almost believe it and take it seriously if it were from someone else.
    Poor "Wolfie"

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Yes dear.
    How's the twin?

Quote Originally Posted by PO'Neill View Post
    And Cahill making allegations about herself, the Provos and kangaroo courts !!!
    For the record the following has to be considered by posters on this site.
    Poor "P O'Neill" who started this thread, believes that poor SF will soon win 75+ seats in the 26!
    Amazing considering SF only ran 50 candidates last general election!
    What's even as funny is that fellow SF posters on this site ignore this crazy prediction and when I ask them, the poor SF'ers just run away, one by one! Why?
    Will they now reply, it's on the record of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFoley View Post
    Again, your mind is making a connection that isn't in the piece.

Who checked the CCTV?

Take your time.
    Who do you think looked at the CCTV?

The CCTV was recorded in Belfast Crown Court. it was in the possession of the authorities. It was put to the CPS that the CCTV would substantiate her claim that she was glared at by the accused as he was coming out of the lift.

The CPS who needed the CCTV to back up her claim so she could give evidence via video link. It didn't exist. She would have to be cross-examined in open court, not about the rape, but about her claim that the accused was a senior PIRA member.

Remember, the case against the accused for the alleged rapes hinged on his being proven to be a senior PIRA member. She refused to face cross examination and on that basis the PIRA membership case collapsed, with it went the rape case and two further cases against the accused from two different women.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyc View Post
    Who do you think looked at the CCTV?

The CCTV was recorded in Belfast Crown Court. it was in the possession of the authorities. It was put to the CPS that the CCTV would substantiate her claim that she was glared at by the accused as he was coming out of the lift.

The CPS who needed the CCTV to back up her claim so she could give evidence via video link. It didn't exist. She would have to be cross-examined in open court, not about the rape, but about her claim that the accused was a senior PIRA member.

Remember, the case against the accused for the alleged rapes hinged on his being proven to be a senior PIRA member. She refused to face cross examination and on that basis the PIRA membership case collapsed, with it went the rape case and two further cases against the accused from two different women.
    So Mairia the saint has denied justice to two other women?
    I didn't know that.
    Some piece of work ok.

Fine Gael also done very little about peadophiles in Ireland for many many years,do you know if any members of Fianna Fail quit after a whistleblower revealed the truth of one of their members raping young boys?
    If you can name Fine Gael or Fianna Fail members, name them, Sinn Fein groomed kids in na Fianna to bugger them. I have already named some of them

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceGoalie View Post
    If you can name Fine Gael or Fianna Fail members, name them, Sinn Fein groomed kids in na Fianna to bugger them. I have already named some of them
    Why don't you believe that a Fianna Fail Peadophile raped young boys and Fianna Fail covered up for him and others?
    Let me repeat myself,if he was acquitted kindly inform me and others,Abuse victims launch attack on Fianna Fail after secret meetings were held to 'contain story' of member abusing boys - Irish Mirror Online
    It is also getting late,again,kindly inform me of all those Fine Gael,Fianna Fail governments that turned a blind eye to the thousands of peadophiles that were rarely caught and hidden around the country,surely they didn't know about any of them?
    Did you suffer yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceGoalie View Post
    Have you forgotten about Bill Kinneally, Mairia?

Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment