Register to Comment
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Quote Originally Posted by NewGoldDream View Post
    And it seems that noone in SF has the (same) to condemn Ferris for his relationship to the killers.
    In those kind of circles that kind of carry on is seen as heroic!!!!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Difficult to believe those comments were stated in the manner described.
    It's in the debate transcript:

Seanad Éireann - 20/Jun/2012 Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009: Motion

Senator Tom Sheahan: The most frequently used word in the debate on the Bill is intimidation. The doublespeak of my colleague from County Waterford was referred to earlier. He seeks further resources for the Garda Síochána. Adequate resources are provided to the Garda Síochána if we did not have gangs and organised crime. Senator Hayden referred to the puppeteers behind these organised gangs. Who is pulling the strings?

There has been no reference to intimidation of the Garda Síochána. Recently, Sinn Féin held its national conference, its Ard-Fheis, in Killarney and a member of the Garda Síochána told me that the people organising the conference tried to dictate what they wanted from the Garda organisation. They did not want any member of the Garda Síochána in plain clothes; they wanted them all in uniform. They wanted no security within the complex and wanted to provide their own security. A member of the Garda Síochána died in tragic circumstances in County Kerry recently. A member of Sinn Féin said to a friend of mine in the Garda Síochána that they would have done a much cleaner job.

Senator David Cullinane: That is outrageous. It is hearsay about what some member might have said.

Senator Tom Sheahan: It is not hearsay.

Senator David Cullinane: It is hearsay and it is absolutely outrageous.

Senator Tom Sheahan: I stand over it and I will put my name to it.
    The way he puts it, the SF member was referring to the Ard Fheis security and not the Garda suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGoldDream View Post
    And it seems that noone in SF has the (same) to condemn Ferris for his relationship to the killers.
    Whataboutery. (And for your info Ferris was the liason with all IRA prisoners during the peace process. Quite an important part in the process)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrygold View Post
    Is that all? You don't think he should apologise to the family of the deceased for using his death in the most despicable manner?
    If its untrue yes he should apologise the the family of the deceased, however if its true what action would Sinn Fein take against the member? Would he/she be thrown out of the party?

SF condemned it years ago.

Try not to deflect your own thread.
    Simple yes or no will suffice, did Ferris condemn the McCabe killing?

If these allagations are found to be untrue, it will confirm what many people have suspected........that FG are compulsive liars and will say anything to get bums on seats......However if the remarks were made it comfirms there are idiots in SF as well as all the other parties......Simple really.

Whataboutery. (And for your info Ferris was the liason with all IRA prisoners during the peace process. Quite an important part in the process)
    Men attempting an armed robbery of Social Welfare money in a sleepy Co Limerick village, part of the struggle?

A FG member once told me in a pub that he heard Enda pulls his mickey into a blue sock,i told him i dont believe him.
    But judging from what johnny365 is saying, i cant prove if its untrue,and cant account for what FG members say.
    So it might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    If its untrue yes he should apologise the the family of the deceased, however if its true what action would Sinn Fein take against the member? Would he/she be thrown out of the party?
    Yes.

Yes.
    I cant argue with that, a clown that would make a remark like that belongs in no political party. As you seem to have knowledge of all things Sinn Fein maybe you could clarify if Ferris has condemned the Garda McCabe killing?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment