Register to Comment
Page 277 of 339 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267275276277278279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3388
Like Tree483Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Fr.Ted Crilly View Post
    There is a poster on this very site, newgolddream, who has stated as fact that I support and condone child sex abuse.

I have written in detail to the moderators, stating that other posters on this site know me personally and that if he's allowed continue with this and doesn't issue a full retraction and apology that I will be taking action against the site and will be requesting his details to take action against him also.

This site does not as some people say, have anonymous posters as I personally am known to some other posters.
    Ted you got found out on the other thread and you were bluffing give it up.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

There is a poster on this very site, newgolddream, who has stated as fact that I support and condone child sex abuse.

I have written in detail to the moderators, stating that other posters on this site know me personally and that if he's allowed continue with this and doesn't issue a full retraction and apology that I will be taking action against the site and will be requesting his details to take action against him also.

This site does not as some people say, have anonymous posters as I am personally known to some other posters.
    Ted Crilly is the only person that was defamed on here, its an anonymous site, now man up yo made a clown of yourself on the other thread. How can you sue someone for defaming a made up name on an anonymous site. The only way you would have a case is if somebody posts your real name.Now group up and stop throwing around threats when anybody with half a brain knows you couldnt possibly sue.

Johnny/sentinel should brush up on libel laws and stop talking through his hole.

Fr.ted crilly is known personally to other users of this site.

Johnny/sentinel should brush up on libel laws and stop talking through his hole.
    No Ted its you that hasnt a clue, Fr Ted Crilly sues p.ie for defamation of character!!!!

Run along sentinel, you're out of your depth.

Run along sentinel, you're out of your depth.
    Your infantile insults are showing you up.

Quote Originally Posted by CarnivalOfAction View Post
    But, but, but, I thought he was heading north with his tail between his legs.

Where another [along with GD] intellectual behemoth awaits him:

LAD

But 1st, he exposes the FG/FF snouts slurping in the taxpayers' troFF:

"Rehab scandal shows toxic political culture not confined to banks – Adams

Speaking this evening at a local election convention in Tallaght the Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams said;

“Hardworking families are shocked today at news headlines showing that the head of a charity in this state is being paid more than the Taoiseach.

“The recent scandals at Rehab and the CRC have highlighted that a toxic political culture in this state was not confined to the banks.

“Some of the people involved in public bodies supported by the state even reject the notion that the Oireachtas has any right to enquire as to how the public money they receive is being spent.

“They need to wake up. The many perks enjoyed by a range of insiders in Irish public life over many years are a result of the old way of doing politics here.

“The people have rejected that type of politics but the present Government is not showing any leadership.

“In 2011 Fine Gael and the Labour Party promised that the old way of doing politics was over, that they would govern differently than Fianna Fáil. Labour in particular said it would not cut child benefit, social welfare or supports for those citizens with disabilities.

“But it has done of all of these things and more.”

Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDee View Post
    So you think it's ok to know someone is a child abuser and not to report it to the police?
    He spoke to the family about it. The family went to the police. The police were more interested trying to use the information against Gerry Adams.

You really are all at sea about this stuff aren't you? You have no sense of the lack of support for the police in the nationalist community at that time. You have no idea how the police operated at that time. And, you seem to ignore the fact that the family knew about this and were in touch with the police.

I know you don't like Sinn Féin, but don't go throwing around accusations of agreeing with child abuse in my direction.

D

auld age is setting in with jerry

Gerry Adams suffers from "grotesque amnesia" over his alleged role in the IRA abduction and murder of Jean McConville, a senior unionist politician has said.

In a Boston College taped interview with deceased IRA Belfast commander Brendan Hughes, which will be played for the first time tonight in the BBC programme called Disappeared, Hughes accused Mr Adams of ordering Jean McConville's killing.

“There is only one man who gave the order for that woman to be executed and that man is now the head of Sinn Fein,” he said.

Founder Provisional IRA member Billy McKee branded Mr Adams' denials over his alleged role in the Disappeared as “damn lies”. Mr McKee denied the practice of disappearing people was in place before Adams is said to have taken control of the IRA's Belfast brigade in 1972.

Mr Adams has strongly denied the claims, accusing his critics of “telling lies” about him. “I had no act or part to play in the abduction, killing or burial of Jean McConville, or indeed any of these other people,” he said.

Gerry Adams suffers "grotesque amnesia" over alleged role in the Disappeared - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DuineEile View Post
    He spoke to the family about it. The family went to the police. The police were more interested trying to use the information against Gerry Adams.

You really are all at sea about this stuff aren't you? You have no sense of the lack of support for the police in the nationalist community at that time. You have no idea how the police operated at that time. And, you seem to ignore the fact that the family knew about this and were in touch with the police.

I know you don't like Sinn Féin, but don't go throwing around accusations of agreeing with child abuse in my direction.

D
    read this and then get back to us...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/h...erry_adams.pdf

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment