Register to Comment
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 110
Like Tree60Likes
  1. #1
    Wascurito Wascurito is online now
    Wascurito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,891

    Assad regime kills dozen of Palestinians in Yarmouk - world yawns.

    The latest news from the Palestinian district of Yarmouk in Damascus is increasingly grim. It has been under non-stop bombardment by the Syrian regime over the last week who say they're trying to wipe out the last remnants of ISIS. However, the bombing is indiscriminate and even the regime itself admits that over 50 civilians have been killed, although based on previous experience, they underestimate the numbers they've killed.

    Since mid-2014 Assad cut off water to Yarmouk. This blockade continues to this day. Water has to be smuggled in, for the roughly 20,000 people of Palestinian origin who remain, this being less than one-tenth of the 200,000 who used to live there.

    The article below was posted 2 days ago.

    Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: The death and injury of about 15 citizens by shooting by the regime forces at the outskirts of Yarmouk raise to 50, the number of civilian deaths
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Northsideman Northsideman is offline
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,801

    That's the problem with the so called Arab Nation they actually care FA about one another if they really cared the oil would be switched off and the issue solved, it wasn't so they don't.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    Cellachán Chaisil Cellachán Chaisil is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,937

    Netanyahu is as bad as the butcher of Aleppo.

    Gotcha!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline
    Taidhg Gaelach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13,898

    Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    The latest news from the Palestinian district of Yarmouk in Damascus is increasingly grim. It has been under non-stop bombardment by the Syrian regime over the last week who say they're trying to wipe out the last remnants of ISIS. However, the bombing is indiscriminate and even the regime itself admits that over 50 civilians have been killed, although based on previous experience, they underestimate the numbers they've killed.

    Since mid-2014 Assad cut off water to Yarmouk. This blockade continues to this day. Water has to be smuggled in, for the roughly 20,000 people of Palestinian origin who remain, this being less than one-tenth of the 200,000 who used to live there.

    The article below was posted 2 days ago.

    Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: The death and injury of about 15 citizens by shooting by the regime forces at the outskirts of Yarmouk raise to 50, the number of civilian deaths
    Well done President Al Assad and the Syrian Arab Army for defeating Islamist terrorists wherever they rear their ugly heads in Syria.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    Wascurito Wascurito is online now
    Wascurito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,891

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    That's the problem with the so called Arab Nation they actually care FA about one another if they really cared the oil would be switched off and the issue solved, it wasn't so they don't.
    The Arab unity thing never really amounted to much and most Arab countries seem to have given up on Palestinian leaders.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    Telstar 62 Telstar 62 is offline

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,333

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellachán Chaisil View Post
    Netanyahu is as bad as the butcher of Aleppo.

    Gotcha!
    You've got your facts and figures all wrong!!!

    Gotcha!!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Wascurito Wascurito is online now
    Wascurito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,891

    Quote Originally Posted by Taidhg Gaelach View Post
    Well done President Al Assad and the Syrian Arab Army for defeating Islamist terrorists wherever they rear their ugly heads in Syria.
    Three elderly "terrorists" being the most recent victims.....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline
    Taidhg Gaelach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13,898

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellachán Chaisil View Post
    Netanyahu is as bad as the butcher of Aleppo.

    Gotcha!
    Who is the butcher of Aleppo? Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salmon? Mossad? The CIA?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    Cellachán Chaisil Cellachán Chaisil is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,937

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    You've got your facts and figures all wrong!!!

    Gotcha!!
    I know the facts. I've criticised that chinless dentist as much as anyone. But justifying Netanyahu's actions with "Assad does it too" is a piss poor deflection.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline
    Taidhg Gaelach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13,898

    Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    Three elderly "terrorists" being the most recent victims.....
    Yes, its terrible that the NATO backed terrorists use human shields.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment