Register to Comment
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    Please elaborate.
    Do I need to?

There's what amounts to a massacre of civilians underway in Gaza, courtesy of a country which supposedly sees itself as a liberal, western-orientated state, yet you try to equate that with the actions of a country run by a war criminal.

If you dispute the use of the word 'massacre' then you'll need to show us how many casualties have been suffered by the side inflicting the most.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

You only have to look at where the links in the OP come from to feel mildly annoyed at someone treating you like an immense idiot. Given also that the OP merrily denigrates the Palestinians, supports all and any Zionist violence and oppression against them and well has proven that he has zero empathy for anyone outside his "In-Group" beyond possible doubt you have to puzzle over the depths of his vulgar chutzpah- than you realize that sadly far to many of our people are going to fall for his sordid stunt of his. I'm actually moved to pray through Jeremiah's Lamentations given the state that our people have been reduced to.

Don't be so quick to believe initial claims by Hamas. They've been discredited in the past.
    As has Netanyahu.

Repeatedly.

He's going to be indicted on corruption charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellachán Chaisil View Post
    As has Netanyahu.

Repeatedly.

And therein lies the crux, in Isreal that is possible in one of the Arab Nations what are the chances?

Take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellachán Chaisil View Post
    As has Netanyahu.

Repeatedly.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of his.

Would you like to comment on the situation in Yarmouk? I don't think you've done that yet in this thread.

The article below was posted 2 days ago.

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: The death and injury of about 15 citizens by shooting by the regime forces at the outskirts of Yarmouk raise to 50, the number of civilian deaths
    The Islamist "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" propaganda outfit spins some obvious nonsense and you deem it appropriate to peddle it further.

Shame on you.

Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
    Do I need to?

There's what amounts to a massacre of civilians underway in Gaza, courtesy of a country which supposedly sees itself as a liberal, western-orientated state, yet you try to equate that with the actions of a country run by a war criminal.

If you dispute the use of the word 'massacre' then you'll need to show us how many casualties have been suffered by the side inflicting the most.
    The OP contains no such equation.

I'm still puzzled as to why you take exception to a thread about a massacre of civilians.

So yes, you do need to elaborate.

If i had to live under Assad or a sharia regime under the isis jihadis i know which one i would pick its a shame western led NATO forces have been so determined to get rid of the former in favour of the latter as if it is the lesser evil.

Quote Originally Posted by SPN View Post
    The Islamist "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" propaganda outfit spins some obvious nonsense and you deem it appropriate to peddle it further.

Shame on you.

Hypocrite.
    The UK-based Action Group for Palestinians in Syria (no friends of Islamic State) have posted numerous articles even today describing the deteriorating situation in Yarmouk.

Action Group for Palestinians in Syria

The OP contains no such equation.

I'm still puzzled as to why you take exception to a thread about a massacre of civilians.

So yes, you do need to elaborate.
    The Syrian government has been massacring civilians on a daily basis for over six years. Assad is a war criminal. Have you opened a thread every time a Syrian army helicopter dropped barrel bombs on civilians? Have you opened a thread every time chemical weapons were used on civilian areas?

You're attempting to equate a murderous war by the Assad regime on its own people with the murderous policies of a far-right regime which pretends to be civilised and looking for peace.

Your motives are utterly disingenuous.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment