Register to Comment
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Twitter
    @

Turkish Army conquers Afrin/Syria

I am going to share news about it here. Actually I am not interested with to share anything but I am just bored and want to have fun when kafirs gets angry

US and US backed terror groups are trying to seize Norther Syria for various reasons. Creating a hole from the east to west, greater Israel dream, isolating Turkiye and other ME countries, creating a terror state to attack Turkiye etc etc, this is not the main subject, the main subject is how we are going to destroy them

One of the cities that we should conquer is Afrin, its controlled by a Worldly recognized terror group and with a huge weapon stack sent by Western countries.

We have warned them we are coming, we are cominggg, we are cominggggg but they didnt care about it and we came

We can complately destroy the region in 2 days but there are civilians forced to stay in this region, we have to be careful to cause civilian casualties as less as possible, actually this is the difference between Western governments and we humans

In the first day of the attack, we shot the observation spots, vehicles, arsenals, headquarters, airports, tunnels. Totally 72 fighter jets involved in the first attack and they shot 108 of 113 targets with 95,57% success rate. Some of the jets went down 20 meters from the ground be able to shot tunnel entries.

At least 300 terrorists are killed, three Turkish ground troops are martyred. We say at least because they immediately carry away their dead friends to hide their losts. They also share many fake-false news on the internet from traffic accidents (claiming Turkiye is attacking civilians etc), burning vehicles (claiming they shot Turkish army vehicles) etc. Even they share their own arsenal moment of explosion as Turkiye using illegal bombs

Okay you are free to share anything you want, I dont care, I am going to share news whenever I wish
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by _FARAH_ View Post
    I am going to share news about it here. Actually I am not interested with to share anything but I am just bored and want to have fun when kafirs gets angry

US and US backed terror groups are trying to seize Norther Syria for various reasons. Creating a hole from the east to west, greater Israel dream, isolating Turkiye and other ME countries, creating a terror state to attack Turkiye etc etc, this is not the main subject, the main subject is how we are going to destroy them

One of the cities that we should conquer is Afrin, its controlled by a Worldly recognized terror group and with a huge weapon stack sent by Western countries.

We have warned them we are coming, we are cominggg, we are cominggggg but they didnt care about it and we came

We can complately destroy the region in 2 days but there are civilians forced to stay in this region, we have to be careful to cause civilian casualties as less as possible, actually this is the difference between Western governments and we humans

In the first day of the attack, we shot the observation spots, vehicles, arsenals, headquarters, airports, tunnels. Totally 72 fighter jets involved in the first attack and they shot 108 of 113 targets with 95,57% success rate. Some of the jets went down 20 meters from the ground be able to shot tunnel entries.

At least 300 terrorists are killed, three Turkish ground troops are martyred. We say at least because they immediately carry away their dead friends to hide their losts. They also share many fake-false news on the internet from traffic accidents (claiming Turkiye is attacking civilians etc), burning vehicles (claiming they shot Turkish army vehicles) etc. Even they share their own arsenal moment of explosion as Turkiye using illegal bombs

Okay you are free to share anything you want, I dont care, I am going to share news whenever I wish
    So two years ago the Kurds were heroes because they were the only soldiers to actively fight ISIS and save the Yazidis from genocide and slavery.

Brave Mr Turkey declared himself "Shocked!" but stuck his hands in his pockets and did nothing. Except blackmail Europe over refugees seeking to cross that country.

Not Kurdish freedom-fighters are unpleasant facts for Turkey, so they decided to do what they did not have the guts to do against ISIS - attack someone. Suddenly, the Kurdish YPG are "terrorists" in this dismal Turkish propaganda.

Little good will some out of this for Turkey - their past cowardice, and sudden burst of aggressive action, is worthy only of the world's contempt.

Puberty is a hell of a drug.

We?
    Taking a break from the fighting yourself are you?
    Last edited by firefly123; 26th January 2018 at 02:28 PM.

America threw the Kurds under a bus

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    So two years ago the Kurds were heroes because they were the only soldiers to actively fight ISIS and save the Yazidis from genocide and slavery.

Brave Mr Turkey declared himself "Shocked!" but stuck his hands in his pockets and did nothing. Except blackmail Europe over refugees seeking to cross that country.

Not Kurdish freedom-fighters are unpleasant facts for Turkey, so they decided to do what they did not have the guts to do against ISIS - attack someone. Suddenly, the Kurdish YPG are "terrorists" in this dismal Turkish propaganda.

Little good will some out of this for Turkey - their past cowardice, and sudden burst of aggressive action, is worthy only of the world's contempt.
    Maybe the Kurds wouldn't sell the Turks oil like Isis would.

Quote Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
    America threw the Kurds under a bus
    The Kurds have spent the last 100 years under buses. The worst thing is they are probably the most progressive people in the whole bloody region

Mind yerself there farahslacks - must be pretty hairy up on the frontline where you are.

Very brave.

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post

You Western people are heavily brainwashed by your own state and state controlled media The worst part, you are OK with being brainwashed.

You Western people are heavily brainwashed by your own state and state controlled media The worst part, you are OK with being brainwashed.
    Thankfully there's zero brain washing in Turkey where all is lovely and they are the good guys. Yup. Nothing could possibly go wrong

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment