Register to Comment
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Orbit v2 View Post
    That's not a bad analogy. You could claim (and I wouldn't disagree) that each county has a distinct accent. But, would we require teachers to take training so they can recognise each one, and therefore be able to avoid the horror of causing offence by failing to distinguish Monaghan from Cavan? The other alternative could be for people to grow-up, get a life, be whatever they want to be, but not impose their neediness on the rest of us.
    But please, that's what their life is.

Are they to have no purpose at all??
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I'd agree that a lot of this nonsense is coming from academics, unfortunately those academics have easy access to the young minds of the kids they are teaching/indoctrinating from the first day the children start school. A lot of academics and businesses and medics have learned to tow the line because dissent often means being hounded out of your job and out of your home by lunatics who call themselves anti fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbit v2 View Post
    That's not a bad analogy. You could claim (and I wouldn't disagree) that each county has a distinct accent. But, would we require teachers to take training so they can recognise each one, and therefore be able to avoid the horror of causing offence by failing to distinguish Monaghan from Cavan? The other alternative could be for people to grow-up, get a life, be whatever they want to be, but not impose their neediness on the rest of us.
    I know, that's why I made it. I don't really care a great deal one way or the other, I don't want to give those with a definite axe to grind any leeway, on the other hand, I'm sort of with you on the last part.

I've been called many insulting things in my life, most of them untrue and to be fair a lot of them on this site. I've rarely complained about those unless it has impinged on me in some way.

It is ironic though that those who start threads here wailing about how their rights have been curtailed tend to be those that seem to want to restrict the rights of everyone else in the real world.

Do I think it is silly having twenty different labels for gender orientation? Possibly, but it's no skin off my nose to acknowledge someone if it's a big deal to them. Much in the same way if someone tells me they're from Cavan not Monaghan, it's no big deal for me to adjust how I refer to them. If they threatened to sue me because I got it wrong in either case then I would find that both a silly and extreme reaction.

I’d say a certain poster here, that you know and that I know, as the brudder says, will probably cum in their pants, when they read that complete and utter fu€king nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    In my experience Canadians are lovely people, yet they, or some group of them, keep coming up with this type of bolloxology. You really have to wonder are they just too nice and too polite to call out the nonsense.
    Canadians make US Citizens look normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post
    The acronym stands for Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous."
    Reductio ad absurdum?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post

The acronym stands for Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous."
    What about PollyParrot............ does it not get included.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Canada is the Sweden of the New World. A nation with a death wish.
    Keen students of history will recall that the decline of the Roman Empire is generally marked from the point at which the Romans grew more accepting of people with non-traditional sexualities and gender identities...

Quote Originally Posted by farnaby View Post
    Reductio ad absurdum?
    I guess if you find the existence of lesbian and gay people inherently absurd, maybe...

Those twisted identity categorisation ad nauseam fu€ks shouldn’t be let within a mile of a child.

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment