Register to Comment
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Nobody identifies as a cultural Marxist. And you need new material.
    you can't know that for sure. It's impossible.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by benroe View Post
    Well it fits your narrative so I don't suppose you needed any evidence.
    So what evidence would convince you?

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher2 View Post
    you can't know that for sure. It's impossible.
    I can't know for sure that you're not a robot, but I'm reasonably certain you're not.

I can't know for sure that you're not a robot, but I'm reasonably certain you're not.
    You can't even be reasonably certain, ANYONE, out of 7 billion people in the world, do not identify as cultural Marxists. You just can't even claim to be reasonably certain because, well, that is not a reasonable position to take, even accounting for however many children you want to exclude from the 7 billion.

And I did tell you a while back that I so identified. In the world of your identity politics, you are not allowed to tell me that I am not a cultural Marxist, or worse, that such a thing does not exist. I am entitled to identify as I wish and any contradiction or contravention of my identity is tyrannical and oppressive. How dare you perpetrate an act of violence against me. Desist at once please.
    Last edited by Watcher2; 8th December 2017 at 08:41 AM.

You can't even be reasonably certain, ANYONE, out of 7 billion people in the world, do not identify as cultural Marxists. You just can't even claim to be reasonably certain because, well, that is not a reasonable position to take, even accounting for however many children you want to exclude from the 7 billion.

And I did tell you a while back that I so identified. In the world of your identity politics, you are not allowed to tell me that I am not a cultural Marxist, or worse, that such a thing does not exist. I am entitled to identify as I wish and any contradiction or contravention of my identity is tyrannical and oppressive. How dare you perpetrate an act of violence against me. Desist at once please.
    It's a very reasonable position to take, because there is no evidence that anyone identifies as a cultural Marxist, and, more importantly, there is loads of evidence to suggest that the idea of cultural Marxism exists only in the heads of right wing conspiracy theorists.

And you still need new material.

It's a very reasonable position to take, because there is no evidence that anyone identifies as a cultural Marxist, and, more importantly, there is loads of evidence to suggest that the idea of cultural Marxism exists only in the heads of right wing conspiracy theorists.

Well it's Nazi propaganda for the modern moron, isn't it. Derived from the accusation of "cultural Bolshevism" leveled against Jews by the Nazis, what right minded person would willingly identify themselves as something the Nazis created?

Though it's no surprise that people like watcher a) don't know the origin of the words they use and b) would adopt such things from Nazi origins.

But the only evidence you have shown you need to see is someone telling you how they feel and identify. What has changed between gender and political/social outlook? I told you a couple of times, today, and in the past, that I identify as a cultural Marxist. That's all the evidence you should need. Indeed, it's the only evidence you appear to have accepted about other identifiers.

You wouldn't be a hypocrite now, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Well it's Nazi propaganda for the modern moron, isn't it. Derived from the accusation of "cultural Bolshevism" leveled against Jews by the Nazis, what right minded person would willingly identify themselves as something the Nazis created?

Though it's no surprise that people like watcher a) don't know the origin of the words they use and b) would adopt such things from Nazi origins.
    You are not allowed say such things about how I feel. You're a tyrannical oppressive beast. Not surprising though.

But the only evidence you have shown you need to see is someone telling you how they feel and identify. What has changed between gender and political/social outlook? I told you a couple of times, today, and in the past, that I identify as a cultural Marxist. That's all the evidence you should need. Indeed, it's the only evidence you appear to have accepted about other identifiers.

You wouldn't be a hypocrite now, would you?
    It might explain a lot about your views that you seem to think it's impossible to see that your claims to identify as a cultural Marxist are insincere.

There's this thing called "context", Watcher2. You should try it sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post

Watcher2's argument here is basically like those people who say "oh, I identify as an attack helicopter lolz, therefore trans people aren't real".

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment