Register to Comment
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post
    As someone said, it's hard to include lots of sub-groups in a snappy group title that is supposed to cover sub-groups that stem from their members being different from other sub-groups.

But here's the latest attempt.

I find it odd that these folks talk about things like "the LGBT community" as if it is a community that is grounded in some commonality.

Now we're at the point where it's all very mix-and-match - everyone just picks from the massive set of initials that relate to these various groups. No doubt they upset some sub-group in the process, no matter how hard they try to be inclusive.

Teachers federation conducts 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP' training | Daily Mail Online

"The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) of Ontario hosted a LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP inclusiveness training session on June 6.

The acronym stands for Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous."
    what's pansexual anyway? Riding kitchenware?

Arseholes.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    what's pansexual anyway? Riding kitchenware?

Arseholes.
    When I hear it I think of pan loaf.

I understand that it is sort of like bisexuality, except more expansive, if one accepts that there are more than 2 sexes and genders.

The "bi-" in bisexuality implies that there are only 2 sexes and genders. These folsk claim to be attracted to ALL sexes and genders, not just the regular 2 of each.

When I hear it I think of pan loaf.

I understand that it is sort of like bisexuality, except more expansive, if one accepts that there are more than 2 sexes and genders.

The "bi-" in bisexuality implies that there are only 2 sexes and genders. These folsk claim to be attracted to ALL sexes and genders, not just the regular 2 of each.
    Oh I see, they'd get up on a gust of wind you mean. Gustosexual. I demand my rights with gusto.

As someone said, it's hard to include lots of sub-groups in a snappy group title that is supposed to cover sub-groups that stem from their members being different from other sub-groups.

But here's the latest attempt.

I find it odd that these folks talk about things like "the LGBT community" as if it is a community that is grounded in some commonality.

Now we're at the point where it's all very mix-and-match - everyone just picks from the massive set of initials that relate to these various groups. No doubt they upset some sub-group in the process, no matter how hard they try to be inclusive.

Teachers federation conducts 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP' training | Daily Mail Online

"The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) of Ontario hosted a LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP inclusiveness training session on June 6.

The acronym stands for Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous."
    I simply like to shorten it to the letter 'L' for lunacy

Quote Originally Posted by dizillusioned View Post
    Should we add Cavan and Monaghan in that list too???..
    Jokes apart, I don't see why it bothers people. Unless it is impinging on you directly in some way, what does it matter how someone identifies themselves and why wouldn't you want to validate them by acknowledging that? It's like getting annoyed with someone because you don't like their name.

F*** me that is sad. Will anyone call a halt to this lunacy?

Is Asexual "orifice agnostic"

I have to wonder why those claiming to promote equality go to such great lengths to make arbitrary distinctions.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Jokes apart, I don't see why it bothers people. Unless it is impinging on you directly in some way, what does it matter how someone identifies themselves and why wouldn't you want to validate them by acknowledging that? It's like getting annoyed with someone because you don't like their name.
    So if someone identifies as a dog should acknowledge this? It is an abuse of language and biology for a man to call himself a woman and vice versa. I fail to see why I should indulge every freak and narcissist.

Wtf is happening in Canada it must be on a par with Sweden now with this sort of utter lunacy.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment