Register to Comment
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

I like this guy mostly, a bit strident at times, I think he started the rot (although obviously for me the horrific treatment of Zundel started the rot)...

Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post
    "The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) of Ontario hosted a LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP inclusiveness training session on June 6.

The acronym stands for Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous."

There's no need for any of us to take the p1ss out of this lot. Nobody could possibly ridicule them as much as they ridicule themselves with this motley crew of special people and correspondingly absurd acronym.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Irishman View Post
    Oh no - some teachers in a different country attended a workshop designed to help people make things easier for oppressed groups, whatever shall we do?

Right wing bigots are the most easily triggered snowflakes of them all.
    Its not designed to make things easier for oppressed groups (nice bit of virtue signaling there), its part of a left wing agenda to undermine scientific facts, social norms and to destroy our culture, you are either part of the agenda or a useful idiot, i'm guessing you are the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by benroe View Post
    Its not designed to make things easier for oppressed groups.
    Yes, it is.

Its part of a left wing agenda to undermine scientific facts, social norms and to destroy our culture.
    Who's culture? Why are people with different gender and sexual identities to you such a threat? And I think you are highly underestimating the long term impact of a bunch of well-meaning teachers attending a conference in order to better understand and help their charges who are from minority identities can have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Peterson has said that his Patreon support has been "overwhelmingly successful".
    I have contributed to Petersons patreon account, I think its money well spent and I am happy that he is doing well, whats wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Irishman View Post
    Yes, it is.
    No its not , because trans people are not oppressed.

Who's culture? Why are people with different gender and sexual identities to you such a threat? And I think you are highly underestimating the long term impact of a bunch of well-meaning teachers attending a conference in order to better understand and help their charges who are from minority identities can have.
    The threat is not from minorities its from those who seek to use them to further their agenda, shutting down opposing opinions by calling them violent and reducing scientific distinctions to mere opinion because they offend some twats who just want to be different.

If you are happy to be legally forced to use an infinite amount of pronouns to describe an infinite amount of "genders" and if you don't mind a vast nanny state policing what you can and cannot say, then you are already extreme left, if not then you are just another useful idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples 77 View Post
    As someone said, it's hard to include lots of sub-groups in a snappy group title that is supposed to cover sub-groups that stem from their members being different from other sub-groups.

But here's the latest attempt.

I find it odd that these folks talk about things like "the LGBT community" as if it is a community that is grounded in some commonality.

Now we're at the point where it's all very mix-and-match - everyone just picks from the massive set of initials that relate to these various groups. No doubt they upset some sub-group in the process, no matter how hard they try to be inclusive.

Teachers federation conducts 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP' training | Daily Mail Online

"The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation (ETFO) of Ontario hosted a LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP inclusiveness training session on June 6.

The acronym stands for Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous."
    The use the acronym was marketing. Inclusiveness training is real (and judging by comments on this thread is absolutely necessity, itís a pity it cant be mandatory for anyone who has to deal with the public).

https://www.snopes.com/lggbdtttiqqaa...raining-flyer/

No its not , because trans people are not oppressed.

The threat is not from minorities its from those who seek to use them to further their agenda, shutting down opposing opinions by calling them violent and reducing scientific distinctions to mere opinion because they offend some twats who just want to be different.

If you are happy to be legally forced to use an infinite amount of pronouns to describe an infinite amount of "genders" and if you don't mind a vast nanny state policing what you can and cannot say, then you are already extreme left, if not then you are just another useful idiot.
    What's with this "useful" business?

Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    What's with this "useful" business?
    Useful in that they propagate the agenda without knowing that there is an agenda.

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment