Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree297Likes

What are FF actually waiting for?

The government appears to have lost the run of things:

The Gardai are falsifying tests and under-reporting crime
    The Dept of the Environment cannot count houses being built
    The HSE cannot build hospitals
    NAMA can't stop being investigated for irregular transactions
    Irish Water is a farce - just a new quango with additional costs but no capability to raise the money required to manage water
    We seem to not want to collect a fair tax from the MNCs making billions here

It's one farce and failure after another.

7 years ago FF were in a similar jock, but partly genuinely had a financial crisis to blame - FG have no excuse, they just now seem not to give a toss, but seem happy to drive up land and property value so that when the country finally implodes there's plenty of new "wealth" among their base.

It's beyond time that FF pulled the plug. I recall writing a similar post 8 years ago, depressed at how completely dysfunctional FF had become and that it was time for them to consider what's good for the country over just what's good for FF- ironic now to be back full circle wishing they'd now pull the plug on the possibly the new worst government the country has ever had to endure.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

They're waiting until the polls tell them they will have a comfortble majority next time around.

Twitter
    @

They'll have a deal going between them on when the next election will be and it will be to suit both FG and FF.

What is even more alarming is the notion from Enda Kenny that he has to stay on until 'Brexit negotiations' have concluded.

The fact that neither he nor the government have any say on Brexit negotiations seems to have evaded everyone.

So I don't know what the hell he is on about and I suspect neither do many others.

Quote Originally Posted by sadmal View Post
    They're waiting until the polls tell them they will have a comfortble majority next time around.
    They'll be waiting so!

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    The government appears to have lost the run of things:

The Gardai are falsifying tests and under-reporting crime
    The Dept of the Environment cannot count houses being built
    The HSE cannot build hospitals
    NAMA can't stop being investigated for irregular transactions
    Irish Water is a farce - just a new quango with additional costs but no capability to raise the money required to manage water
    We seem to not want to collect a fair tax from the MNCs making billions here

It's one farce and failure after another.

7 years ago FF were in a similar jock, but partly genuinely had a financial crisis to blame - FG have no excuse, they just now seem not to give a toss, but seem happy to drive up land and property value so that when the country finally implodes there's plenty of new "wealth" among their base.

It's beyond time that FF pulled the plug. I recall writing a similar post 8 years ago, depressed at how completely dysfunctional FF had become and that it was time for them to consider what's good for the country over just what's good for FF- ironic now to be back full circle wishing they'd now pull the plug on the possibly the new worst government the country has ever had to endure.
    Say FF were pretty sure they would win 50-60 seats how would they form a government?

Can they really go back to FG and look for support after kicking them out?

Unless they can do a deal with SF they will have to wait.

All mouth, no balls.

The building boom is only just re-starting. Need time to get brown envelopes and corrupt deals into the party coffers.

FF are waiting for builders to be able to sell more houses so the developers can find the means to support our democracy with mullah via the lads in the cumann.

I thought everyone knew that?

Waiting for voters to forget how Michael Martin and co wrecked the country, but we won't be forgetting any time soon, we won't be forgetting it, make no mistake about that

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment