Register to Comment
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast
Like Tree297Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Whelan, AIB, O'Sullivan, house price inflation, health crisis, you name it....FG have been incompetent and corrupt and FF now clearly their partners in crime.
    Your temporal and causal arrows is very messed up in this post. Are you much, much younger than I had taken you for?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I realise that it has already been said, not least by me, but the answer to the question in the op in ' an election they think they can win.

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    Your temporal and causal arrows is very messed up in this post. Are you much, much younger than I had taken you for?
    DD is shy of personal details. He is however Very Angry About Things.

And is pretty convinced of The Awfulness of Everything. He admits to no enthusiasms, submits to no joyful impulse and is an implacable foe of, well, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by stanley View Post

A cabal of criminals and thieves, with the Brits you at least knew what they were doing, with FF, they were all smiles as they shagged this Nation's people up the ass, time and time again and now they are just waiting around the corner to do it all over again.
    You need help.
    I hope it's not too late!
    Last edited by SuirView; 19th June 2017 at 11:13 PM.

Whelan, AIB, O'Sullivan, house price inflation, health crisis, you name it....FG have been incompetent and corrupt and FF now clearly their partners in crime.
    Is that a Yes or a No?

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    I realise that it has already been said, not least by me, but the answer to the question in the op in ' an election they think they can win.
    We might be waiting a while, in that case. The polls haven't moved in any substantial way in over a year.

FF are terrified they'd have to deal with the 8th. It would rip them apart. They want FG to be in Govt. to deal with it.

what would the point of calling an election and maybe FG getting more seats, (and your can't find coalition partners (labour) )surely it would be best to call an election when they think they could implement their 'better' policies.
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 20th June 2017 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    We might be waiting a while, in that case. The polls haven't moved in any substantial way in over a year.
    Which is why it's all smoke and no fire.

Quote Originally Posted by carlovian View Post
    Should be an interesting leaders questions tomorrow.

The carlow thing is our hurlers winning the Christy ring cup in hurling while our footballers beat Wexford and gave Dublin a rattle.

Great summer so far.
    I like Carlow, a very underestimated county for the visitor I always think, some great old houses & history to it.

On the GAA thing I used to ask my first wife's daddy if Carlow had a football team, just to annoy him, worked every time and he wasn't a bad old skin, the poor man, he deserved better, but like a true sportsman, I showed no mercy.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment