Register to Comment
Page 72 of 243 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    Im saying this is your country wouldn't you rather wait this economic crisis out rather than leave your Family?When a sibling of mine left I felt saddened.Your only young anyway (Im assuming) why is their a rush to make money?

Sure many of those who emmigrate will come back but others won't a bit of a waste of the child benefit payments and free education from the states perspective?
    I think I would go abroad - economic crisis or not, with the intention of coming back after a few years. And BTW, it's people who "wait things out" for better offers who tend to end up in dead-end jobs/on the dole.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Yes and he is a communist.He's mixed also.You failed to mention that Blacks fill the US prisons also.
    You were doing so well in constructing points without coming across as an ignorant muppet...until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_93 View Post
    I think I would go abroad - economic crisis or not, with the intention of coming back after a few years. And BTW, it's people who "wait things out" for better offers who tend to end up in dead-end jobs/on the dole.
    I was making a point.You abviously aren't so tolerant either,only its the working class you view yourself above is it? "dead end jobs" our ethnic people depend on these jobs to survive you know.

.All of the great advancements in Science and medicine has been by Europeans however.
    They haven't been. That's recent history. I'm surprised that people like you haven't read Oswald Spengler and are so unfamiliar with his ideas. I thought it was White Nationalism (ahem) 101.

I was making a point.You abviously aren't so tolerant either,only its the working class you view yourself above is it? "dead end jobs" our ethnic people depend on these jobs to survive you know.
    So if Paddy is too lazy to go to work, it's societies fault for failing them and if an immigrant doesn't go to work, it's his fault for being a lazy african?

Will I stop asking you to reply to my questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Schomberg View Post
    So if Paddy is too lazy to go to work, it's societies fault for failing them and if an immigrant doesn't go to work, it's his fault for being a lazy african?
    Well I don't know the circumstance surrounding the Immigrant or his background.But I know the Irish citizens and government have no responsibility to take care of other countries lazy citizens.

Well I don't know the circumstance surrounding the Immigrant or his background.But I know the Irish citizens and government have no responsibility to take care of other countries lazy citizens.
    If you could come up with a machine that tested peoples laziness you would make a fortune.
    I would but I can't be bothered.

No. I would regard teaching as a dead-end job. Very little prospect of promotion. Conversely, there are many LOW SKILLED jobs with plenty of prospects for promotion.

They're here legally. If they're lazy fukks who won't get a job, I won't differentiate between them and John Joe from Limerick whose never worked a day in his life. Frankly, the idea that people should be allowed to sit around long term and take out social welfare is ludicrous. I don't care where they're from. I don't how you can give an Irish person anymore leeway than an immigrant. If anything, the Irish persons worse. Whats their excuse? Society can't fix lazy good for nothings. So that's a complete cop out on your behalf.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment