Register to Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree38Likes
  1. #1
    automaticforthepeople automaticforthepeople is online now
    automaticforthepeople's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,824

    MLOD shafts Norris

    Mary Louise O'Donnell has replaced Senator David Norris as leader of the Independent group in the Seanad. What is going on internally within the group? O'Donnell is seem to be close to FG. Is this about getting a majority in the Seanad for government legislation?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    48,258

    MLOD is independent?

    Now, that's funny!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    jmcc jmcc is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    44,306

    She's an FG shill rather than an Independent.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    mr. jings mr. jings is offline
    mr. jings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8,078

    MLOD is no more independent than she is sufferable. Thank Christ she's only a Senator - if she had any real power she'd be dangerous.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS) Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS) is offline
    Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6,648
    Twitter
    @

    The Thread title could be in trouble for sexism, ageism and upsetting the sensibilities of those of us on pie who are past that sort of thing...!! lol
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,966

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. jings View Post
    MLOD is no more independent than she is sufferable. Thank Christ she's only a Senator - if she had any real power she'd be dangerous.
    ehh, not dangerous, just incompetent , like most of them, now Bacik would be dangerous, especially to unborns,
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Ramon Mercadar Ramon Mercadar is offline
    Ramon Mercadar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,403

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    Mary Louise O'Donnell has replaced Senator David Norris as leader of the Independent group in the Seanad. What is going on internally within the group? O'Donnell is seem to be close to FG. Is this about getting a majority in the Seanad for government legislation?
    Don't shock me like that!

    I had visions of MLOD with a strap-on...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    gijoe gijoe is offline
    gijoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,511

    MLOD shafts Norris
    Does P.IE not have any 'decency' standards that outlaw this type of OP??
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    Calvin J. Hamilton Calvin J. Hamilton is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,473

    Homophobic
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,966

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Mercadar View Post
    Don't shock me like that!

    I had visions of MLOD with a strap-on...
    Freudian slips are common here, not one vision that most would have though, but hey ! I've heard worse,,
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment