Register to Comment
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Register of members interest published

Register of Members Interests of Dáil Éireann 1 January, 2013 to 31 December, 2013 REGISTER OF INTERESTS OF MEMBERS OF DÁIL ÉIREANN PURSUANT TO SECTION 6 OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED ACTS IN RESPECT OF THE REGISTRATION PERIOD 1 JANUARY 2013 TO 31 DECEMBER 2013.

Register of Members Interests of Dil ireann 1 January, 2013 to 31 December, 2013 - Tithe an Oireachtais

looking for any member of travel to US only Micahel McGrath and Charlie Flanagan went on study trip to Boston College

kildarestreet has system of comparing register from one year to next KildareStreet.com hopefully updated soon

meanwhile my own clunky MIT Exhibit set-up of comparing back to 2006 TD Register of Interests | Exhibit | 2008 - 2009
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 30th March 2014 at 02:45 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Boyd Barrett V Bruton!!!

Willie O'Dea is big into the mining and oil; surprised, all things considered, he doesn't wear a ten gallon hat...
    MHR owns half of his town, like Boss Hogg.

That list is complete and utter utter b****x though.

The dogs on the street here in a Kerry know the interests of 1 TD with farms and land all over the place and a fraction appearing in that Register. Just stuck them in the names of other family members.

A useless sop to someone a few years back, "oh wouldn't it be great to have disclosure". They should at least do it in the format where one has to display their interests before a family law hearing, where very pointed and direct questions are asked about beneficial interests rather than legal ones, all entitlements and so on.

3 tds highlighting their negative equity
    willie penrose
    Land (including property) … (1) Shop held jointly with wife, situated at Main Street, Ballynacargy, Co. Westmeath: grocery shop, general provisions/newsagent; (2) Small share in investment properties at Kent, Croydon and Wigan in England, and Hagueport, Holland and Estonia: investment lettings with some areas to be let and letting income and values are subject to the economic environment and current demand which is extremely challenging; (3) Wife has share of constituency office at Bishopsgate Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath which I used for political purposes: constituency office/political purposes.

Other Information Provided: (1) Subject to significant mortgage loan with Bank of Ireland. (2) Subject to significant loans and clearly in negative equity - all these properties and my position thereby are secured by means of significant and substantial loans with a financial institution.

arthur spring
    Land (including property) … Apt 85 Swanward Court, Parnell Road, Dublin 12: Apt 85 Swanward Court, Parnell Road, Dublin 12: letting.

Other Information Provided: This apt was purchased as my PDH in 2006 and remains my only property. It is now in negative equity and is currently let. The rental income falls short of the mortgage repayments. I therefore rent my home in Tralee.
    terence flanagan
    Blanchardstown: ½ share of house, letting.

Other Information Provided: Massive negative equity on property.
    meanwhile eveythings going swimmingly for john perry no Other Information Provided: from him

FG TD John Perry reaches deal over €2.4m bank debt
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 29th March 2014 at 04:28 PM.

willie o'dea and alan shatter have the most seperate properties at 14 each, although others may have more in value
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 29th March 2014 at 05:42 PM.

When was it sold

Phil Hogan refuses to pay

Quote Originally Posted by An Gilladaker View Post
    When was it sold

Phil Hogan refuses to pay
    and the house paul kehoe went to the trouble of paying Hogan for, he's not living in it anymore.

It's remarkable how many of our reps have so little wealth! If they can't make money for them selves how can they run the State?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment