Register to Comment
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 186
Like Tree81Likes
  1. #1
    death or glory death or glory is offline
    death or glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,735

    Our future King on 2 day visit to Ulster.

    Prince Charles is on a 2 day tour of Ulster.
    He spent early today in Belfast and celebrating 50 years of the University of Ulster, Coleraine.

    IRA members lined up to shake his hand in Belfast, Prince Charles was most gracious and cheekily joked with him "Hope you haven't parked illegally today"

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44445748

    The word is that he is heading to Omagh tomorrow to open new hospital.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Carlos Danger Carlos Danger is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,236

    HM Queen Elizabeth II has no intention of allowing that buffoon to succeed her to the throne.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    death or glory death or glory is offline
    death or glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,735

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    HM Queen Elizabeth II has no intention of allowing that buffoon to succeed her to the throne.
    Can you back this silly allegation up.

    When Her Majesty eventually dies, Prince Charles automatically becomes King.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    belfast1981 belfast1981 is offline
    belfast1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,613

    I do believe the Queen recently stated at the meeting of commonwealth leaders that she wanted Charles to take over as leader of the commonwealth and hence become King of England.

    Even if this is not the case and I am wrong, as her son, Charles is the next in line successor to Queen Elizabeth II.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    tokkie tokkie is offline
    tokkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,334

    Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post
    Prince Charles is on a 2 day tour of Ulster.
    He spent early today in Belfast and celebrating 50 years of the University of Ulster, Coleraine.

    IRA members lined up to shake his hand in Belfast, Prince Charles was most gracious and cheekily joked with him "Hope you haven't parked illegally today"

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44445748

    The word is that he is heading to Omagh tomorrow to open new hospital.
    Charles has been over a lot recently. Is it a farewell tour or has he been briefed to woo the CNRs ahead of them becoming the majority?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    Carlos Danger Carlos Danger is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,236

    Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post
    Can you back this silly allegation up.

    When Her Majesty eventually dies, Prince Charles automatically becomes King.
    Not if he dies first, old chap.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Carlos Danger Carlos Danger is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    11,236

    Quote Originally Posted by belfast1981 View Post
    I do believe the Queen recently stated at the meeting of commonwealth leaders that she wanted Charles to take over as leader of the commonwealth and hence become King of England.
    She should probably suspend the Keith Richards-esque monthly blood transfusions then.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    death or glory death or glory is offline
    death or glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,735

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    Not if he dies first, old chap.
    Are you seriously suggesting she is going to get her own son killed.

    Absolutely crazy idea.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    Mickeymac Mickeymac is offline
    Mickeymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,613

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    HM Queen Elizabeth II has no intention of allowing that buffoon to succeed her to the throne.


    Indeed Carlos, real Brits poke fun at him, wannabe Brits.........read the OP.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    Northsideman Northsideman is offline
    Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8,647

    Is the guy who wants to be a tampon going to be talking to the trees?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment