Register to Comment
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Duppers As Gaeilge.

A DUP mayor is to give his 3rd address in Irish...

Mr Hamill said: "As part of Irish Language Week I am hosting an evening of song, music and dance to which a range of people from across the Irish language community have been invited.

"As mayor I feel it is right for me to say a few words in Irish at the beginning of the event to welcome everybody. I think it will be a great night and I am very much looking forward to it."

Mr Hamill said he had addressed an audience in Irish on two previous occasions recently.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-36702835.html

With the shin flakes northern and southern commanders running away from any usage of the Irish language...

at the Sinn Fein Press conference at Stormont a reporter from TG4 - the Irish language channel - asked a question in Irish.

"A look somewhere between bewilderment and terror fell over the faces of both Mary Lou McDonald and Michelle O'Neill, neither of whom appeared able to reply to the question, which fell instead to be answered in Irish by Sinn Fein chairman Declan Kearney,"

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/o...-36616161.html

It seem's yet again the PUL community will have to save the language from those to lazy to try...

todhchaí oráiste geal...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Fair play to him.

Delighted to see it.

It's only a language for God's sake, it's not like being offered a cup of tea from a dodgy Russian.

Maith an fear.

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post

Mr Hamill said: "As part of Irish Language Week I am hosting an evening of song, music and dance to which a range of people from across the Irish language community have been invited.

"As mayor I feel it is right for me to say a few words in Irish at the beginning of the event to welcome everybody. I think it will be a great night and I am very much looking forward to it."

Mr Hamill said he had addressed an audience in Irish on two previous occasions recently.

With the shin flakes northern and southern commanders running away from any usage of the Irish language...

at the Sinn Fein Press conference at Stormont a reporter from TG4 - the Irish language channel - asked a question in Irish.

"A look somewhere between bewilderment and terror fell over the faces of both Mary Lou McDonald and Michelle O'Neill, neither of whom appeared able to reply to the question, which fell instead to be answered in Irish by Sinn Fein chairman Declan Kearney,"

It seem's yet again the PUL community will have to save the language from those to lazy to try...

todhchaí oráiste geal...

Another DUPLICATED thread from the Duplicator ... there are umpteen threads already going about the Irish Language ....

bwigey, are you going to keep creating duplicate threads for all your pet bigoted little tantrums ?

Quote Originally Posted by AhNowStop View Post
    Another DUPLICATED thread from the Duplicator ... there are umpteen threads already going about the Irish Language ....

bwigey, are you going to keep creating duplicate threads for all your pet bigoted little tantrums ?
    Translation: Tá mé ina leanbh mór...

todhchaí oráiste geal...
    There's a strong likelihood his ancestors spoke Gaelic, but credit to him for making the effort.

When one of the DUP plays hurling at senior level we'll know the end of the world is upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by tokkie View Post
    There's a strong likelihood his ancestors spoke Gaelic, but credit to him for making the effort.

When one of the DUP plays hurling at senior level we'll know the end of the world is upon us.
    DUP Mayor cheers on Loughgiel Shamrocks' hurlers - BBC News...

todhchaí oráiste geal...
    But Gregory Campbell. Boo hoo.

Translation: Tá mé ina leanbh mór...
    lmfao, you're worse than a big baby ....

Would you ffs grow up and stop creating new threads when all you have to do is "add" to an existing one ....

Why did you previously lose your thread creating rights ?

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment