Register to Comment
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Stormont collapse 12 months on: ‘This is IRA strategy by other means’

Lord Morrow in the Newsletter has said that the collapse of Stormont and refusal to engage in meaningful dialog to restoreit is another IRA/SF strategy.

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/st...eans-1-8321219

The Respect Honsety and Integrity strategy can really be seen hard at work by SF
    https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/co...ists-1-8322632

Not to mention McElduffs insensitivity over the Kingsmill massacre even though I think the naming of Childrens play park after one of those suspected of being responsible is a hell of a lot worse.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

DOG did you not see this coming given the way the DUP were carrying on?

Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post
    Lord Morrow in the Newsletter has said that the collapse of Stormont and refusal to engage in meaningful dialog to restoreit is another IRA/SF strategy.

The Respect Honsety and Integrity strategy can really be seen hard at work by SF

Not to mention McElduffs insensitivity over the Kingsmill massacre even though I think the naming of Childrens play park after one of those suspected of being responsible is a hell of a lot worse.
    Who? What?

Why does he think this is worthy of newsprint?

Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post

From my perspective this is mad stuff. No one said that Unionists could not go to the Garden party see my thread.

SF want unionism to give some ground. Do you think that request is unreasonable??????

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    DOG did you not see this coming given the way the DUP were carrying on?
    See what coming?

All i can see happening is direct rule and a pile of unemployed politicians...

Direct rule is well OK by unionists.

Quote Originally Posted by McSlaggart View Post
    From my perspective this is mad stuff. No one said that Unionists could not go to the Garden party see my thread.

SF want unionism to give some ground. Do you think that request is unreasonable??????
    Don't talk crap,
    you do they could have sent some unionist in place of the sectarian nationalists to proudly represent the cross community constituents from Co Londonderry and Tyrone who have proudly recieved British awards.
    No respect or honesty amongst them or you.

They painted themselves in a corner - if they are in government they have to make NI a better place - to do otherwise would show the ROI that they are not up to government. But if they make NI a better place it destroys their claim that NI Cannot work and that the only answer is unification, as well as making it less likely that soft nationalist voters will abandon the Union for Unification. Another draw back is that they are vulnerable to scrutiny as happened with Conor the discriminator and his accomplices Ruane and Gildernew. And of course Caral and Kearney were exposed over the Casement fiasco....

Their only way out of not having a functioning Stormont is to try and blame Unionism ..... and that isn't working.

Mind you - it wouldn't surprise me that they had been fooled by the British establishment way back when all this was being set up - I dare say B.liar or some civil servant had assured them - wink, wink - that if they went into government the Brits would ensure that they would be helped to achieve their aims .... and they were dim enough to believe what they wanted to hear .....

our old chum Cael always said that the British establishment had 200 plus years of trickery experience .... and the arrogance and lure of the bright lights of international approval suckered the Shinners into swallowing it hook, line and Sinker. Who knows, maybe B.Liar and co really did think the shinners could swing it - they consistently underestimated the abilities and resolve of Ulster Unionism.

people have some respect this is lord morrow speaking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    They painted themselves in a corner - if they are in government they have to make NI a better place - to do otherwise would show the ROI that they are not up to government. But if they make NI a better place it destroys their claim that NI Cannot work and that the only answer is unification, as well as making it less likely that soft nationalist voters will abandon the Union for Unification. Another draw back is that they are vulnerable to scrutiny as happened with Conor the discriminator and his accomplices Ruane and Gildernew. And of course Caral and Kearney were exposed over the Casement fiasco....

Their only way out of not having a functioning Stormont is to try and blame Unionism ..... and that isn't working.

Mind you - it wouldn't surprise me that they had been fooled by the British establishment way back when all this was being set up - I dare say B.liar or some civil servant had assured them - wink, wink - that if they went into government the Brits would ensure that they would be helped to achieve their aims .... and they were dim enough to believe what they wanted to hear .....

our old chum Cael always said that the British establishment had 200 plus years of trickery experience .... and the arrogance and lure of the bright lights of international approval suckered the Shinners into swallowing it hook, line and Sinker. Who knows, maybe B.Liar and co really did think the shinners could swing it - they consistently underestimated the abilities and resolve of Ulster Unionism.
    Keep fiddling. The future is no longer in your hands. Regardless of anyones strategy. It's down to peoples choices now. The British guarantee is gone. The Orange majority is gone. British public opinion is gone. You might actually have to begin treating your neighbours with some decency and respect for the first time ever. That's going to take some change management and cultural refitting. Seriously, instead of posting on here, maybe you should get out of your little ghetto and get to know some nationalists. It might be worth offering an apology at least for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post

As I have repeatedly said they should never have messed with people whose war cry is "No Surrender".
    But will they ever learn,
    as they say the definition of stupid is people who keep repeating the same mistake.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment