Register to Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Is there no end to Unionist incompetence / corruption / duplicity

Charter NI: Parties call for Newton to resign as speaker - BBC News

The latest "issue" to add to an ever growing, extremely long list ... wft are they like !!

Someone needs to make it clear to them that the old stormont has gone .. why are these people stuck in "different era" timewarps ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

If you substituted "DUP" for "unionist" then I could agree with the sentiment of the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by devonish View Post
    If you substituted "DUP" for "unionist" then I could agree with the sentiment of the thread title.
    Do you think that DUP think or care about the future at all or are they only present moment hedonists? The way I believe to get the best out of life is to be future orientated. Present moment hedonism often ends in destruction.

The Spotlight programme focused on claims the DUP and Sinn Féin used some of the £80m fund (which is set to cost £93m by 2020) for community groups they appear to favour.

In a statement to Spotlight, the Executive Office said: "Appropriate governance procedures are in place to ensure the programme is delivered and managed effectively."

Sinn Féin said its party "stands over the enormously successful SIF projects that are being delivered in the communities we represent".

The sectarian carve up that is/twas power sharing tis hardly news, but if it tis it could surely do with a less sh!te OP, 4 out of 10 must do better...

Can Newton resign as Speaker when there is no Assembly? Is Alex Atwood still being paid by the gravy train despite losing his seat?

The propaganda and sectarianism of these guys isn't "party political".

Quote Originally Posted by AhNowStop View Post
    Charter NI: Parties call for Newton to resign as speaker - BBC News

The latest "issue" to add to an ever growing, extremely long list ... wft are they like !!

Someone needs to make it clear to them that the old stormont has gone .. why are these people stuck in "different era" timewarps ?

One thing for sure, they certainly have demonstrated without any doubt they are totally unfit to serve in any cross community Goverment.

DUP/UDA seems more appropriate Dev.

Yes, tbf that probably would have been more apt...
    Last edited by AhNowStop; 11th October 2017 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CastleRay View Post
    Can Newton resign as Speaker when there is no Assembly? Is Alex Atwood still being paid by the gravy train despite losing his seat?

Yes and the longer he dithers, it makes his position look even more ridiculous, he should have went even before the programme was screened.

Full marks to a piece of good investigative journalism from the BBC, even though we have had no convictions yet over others that same team investigated in the past, early days yet I suppose but we live in hope.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment