Register to Comment
Page 404 of 424 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4238
Like Tree1279Likes
  1. #4031
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,526

    Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post
    Talking about shooting the messenger.

    Sad really, bringing religion into a independent farming organisation just because you didn't agree with their vision of Brexit or maybe you're that thick, you thought the UFU was a loyalist paramilitary group.
    Of course you never bring religion into anything. What PUL bigot would ever do such a thing. Tell your mates that we'll let them use NI in their title.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #4032
    death or glory death or glory is online now
    death or glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,987

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    Of course you never bring religion into anything. What PUL bigot would ever do such a thing. Tell your mates that we'll let them use NI in their title.
    We're not sectarian. You're previous post speaks for itself, when you don't like what is being said you attach a perceived religious belief to it, why would you need to be so sectarian.
    And then you have the cheek to label other people bigot's.

    Are you actually gerry Adams????
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #4033
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,526

    Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post
    We're not sectarian. You're previous post speaks for itself, when you don't like what is being said you attach a perceived religious belief to it, why would you need to be so sectarian.
    And then you have the cheek to label other people bigot's.

    Are you actually gerry Adams????
    It's not a question of me 'liking' or 'not liking' something anyone says. This isn't kindergarten. You're 'we're not sectarian' pleading is utter drivel. Not a like or not like response, just calling out BS. You're entire world view, culture and way of life are built on the foundation of sectarianism and one of the purest medieval forms still remaining in the world today as it happens. You can take some comfort in the fact that when it comes to being sectarian bigots, you lot do with commitment and vigour. And are truly fascinating to sociologists who can't believe their luck that there is still alive on earth a medieval tribe they can observe who still have a 17th century mindset. It won't be pleasant reading for your grandkids though.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4034
    death or glory death or glory is online now
    death or glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,987

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    It's not a question of me 'liking' or 'not liking' something anyone says. This isn't kindergarten. You're 'we're not sectarian' pleading is utter drivel. Not a like or not like response, just calling out BS. You're entire world view, culture and way of life are built on the foundation of sectarianism and one of the purest medieval forms still remaining in the world today as it happens. You can take some comfort in the fact that when it comes to being sectarian bigots, you lot do with commitment and vigour. And are truly fascinating to sociologists who can't believe their luck that there is still alive on earth a medieval tribe they can observe who still have a 17th century mindset. It won't be pleasant reading for your grandkids though.
    And yet you think you aren't a sectarian bigot!!!
    Read your own posts for goodness sake as you seem to utterly deluded.
    Not a bit wonder when a large proportion of ulster Roman catholics supported the ethnic cleansing campaign of Genocide by RA scum along the border (Neither hard nor soft)
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #4035
    mac tíre mac tíre is offline
    mac tíre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,673

    The doggie is barking.

    Woof, woof.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #4036
    Niall996 Niall996 is offline
    Niall996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,526

    Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post
    And yet you think you aren't a sectarian bigot!!!
    Read your own posts for goodness sake as you seem to utterly deluded.
    Not a bit wonder when a large proportion of ulster Roman catholics supported the ethnic cleansing campaign of Genocide by RA scum along the border (Neither hard nor soft)
    I do enjoy when smart arse NI PUL's let their fake mask slip and their corny 'I'm happy as a pig in shighte' bluster is quickly replaced by their true somewhat less than charming real selves. Another great advert to encourage more NI tourism. And for you to to even think of using terms like 'ethnic cleansing' and 'genocide' is beyond jaw dropping in the context of what your beloved church and her members have indulged in throughout their short visit here. Just think about what you're saying for one moment. Do I have to read you the roll call? What on earth are the PUL's being taught in school up there? I can understand the desire to protect your young children from the truth but into adulthood as well? Seriously.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #4037
    death or glory death or glory is online now
    death or glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,987

    Quote Originally Posted by Niall996 View Post
    I do enjoy when smart arse NI PUL's let their fake mask slip and their corny 'I'm happy as a pig in shighte' bluster is quickly replaced by their true somewhat less than charming real selves. Another great advert to encourage more NI tourism. And for you to to even think of using terms like 'ethnic cleansing' and 'genocide' is beyond jaw dropping in the context of what your beloved church and her members have indulged in throughout their short visit here. Just think about what you're saying for one moment. Do I have to read you the roll call? What on earth are the PUL's being taught in school up there? I can understand the desire to protect your young children from the truth but into adulthood as well? Seriously.
    Have you sobered up, hope you have a sore head.
    Why do rebs when they are drunk revert to form and show their true sectarianism and bigotry.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #4038
    hollandia hollandia is online now
    hollandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,352

    Someone is rattled this morning
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #4039
    vivabrigada vivabrigada is offline
    vivabrigada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17,109

    Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Someone is rattled this morning
    Someone with a bastardised orange order avatar calling nationalist/repoblican posters sectarian.
    Are you really that thick?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #4040
    hollandia hollandia is online now
    hollandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,352

    Who did you think I meant, viva?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment