Register to Comment
Page 1 of 477 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1151Likes

Republican Terror Gangs Continue The Murder Campaign.

As we enter a new year the specter of republican violence continues to haunt NI, there may be new titles but it is an old threat dressed up in a 'different' name. The label of 'dissidents' is used by many to try and distance themselves from the actions of these criminal scum, the reality is they are they same old hands using the same weapons and tactics...

Police could potentially have been investigating the murder of an officer, his wife and two young children, PSNI Assistant Chief Constable George Hamilton said.

He said that currently everything points to dissident republicans being behind this attack and that a thorough investigation will be carried out into the incident.
    Car bomb

The new dissident IRA is plotting “multiple casualty attacks” — with a senior intelligence source describing background activity as “relentless”.

This latest assessment comes just weeks after the murder of prison officer David Black, and after police seized Semtex explosive devices capable of piercing armoured vehicles.
    Read more: Republican terror gang aims to kill more in each attack - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Republican Terrorism 2012

Dec... Republican terrorists attempt to murder a PSNI officer and his family,four republican terrorists arrested with an IED

Nov... Republican terrorists murder a prison officer

Oct... Republican terrorists murder a man in Newtownabbey, and abandon a mortar bomb in Ardoyne

Sept... Republican terrorists arrested for spying on Garda, Craigavon man is charged with having a semi-automatic pistol, Security forces were the target of two bombs in Londonderry and a Republican terrorist is assassinated in Dublin.

Aug...Republican terrorists gun attack on a police patrol.

July...Republican terrorists issue a statement saying they are to come together under the banner of the IRA, 17 shots fired at police in Ardyone

June...Republican terrorists bomb attack on a police vehicle in Londonderry, supporters blocked the Olympic Torch's planned route.

May...Republican terrorists arms find in Ardyone, Four people appear in court on charges linked to an alleged terrorist training camp in County Tyrone. Three appear in court in Lisburn charged with terrorism offences.

April...Republican terrorists pipe bomb is left under a car belonging to the elderly parents of a police officer, and five men receive death threat's in Londonderry. A fully primed 600lb bomb is found in a van in Newry.

March...Republican terrorists are convicted of murdering police officer Constable Stephen Carroll.

Feb...Republican terrorists arms find in County Kildare. Two men are found guilty of possessing explosive substances in bomb factory. a Londonderry man admits a car bomb attack at the city's Strand Road PSNI Station.

Jan...Republican terrorists bombs exploded at the tourist centre on Foyle Street and on Strand Road, close to the DHSS office, within 10 minutes of each other in Londonderry. A Scottish soldier on a school run finds a bomb inside his car in the Ligoniel area of north Belfast.

BBC News - Timeline of dissident republican activity

BBC News - Dissident republican activity in 2012

"Cartridges of those manufacture and date have been attributed to the Provisional IRA previously,"
    Read more: Massereene bullets 'like other IRA shootings' - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Surely it is time for all time for all those Republicans that took part in or supported the 'armed struggle' to accept their legacy......
    Last edited by between the bridges; 31st December 2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: amended in response to narc's valid comment.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

And in the majority of cases there are the usual twentysomethings who know nothing of the troubles being arrested alongside those in their mid to late forties, these 42, 43 amd 44 year olds didn't decide to become Republican terrorists in their 40s, they were twentysomething Provos at one stage. SF keeps glorifying militant Republicanism and claims violence has set the path to a UI. Then when the kids go out looking to follow the footsteps of their 'heroes' the dissidents pop up and offer them a balaclava.

When your other thread don't work,start another.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/zoo/203...sm-2012-a.html

Mopefest

Zoo time

Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post
    When your other thread don't work,start another.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/zoo/203...sm-2012-a.html
    good point james it was zoo'ed for being a 'poor' OP which didn't enable debate and yet this one remains...can i have my flag back any mods care to comment? and while i am at it we have how many threads on flegs? how many had we on the murder of a prison officer? 'politics'.ie my hole... anyway are our CNINR posters unable to debate the republican murder gangs? i wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    good point james it was zoo'ed for being a 'poor' OP which didn't enable debate and yet this one remains...can i have my flag back any mods care to comment? and while i am at it we have how many threads on flegs? how many had we on the murder of a prison officer? 'politics'.ie my hole... anyway are our CNINR posters unable to debate the republican murder gangs? i wonder why...
    Whaa, whaa whaa , whinge, whinge whinge.

Unionists just don't get it, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    In fairness btb how many threads have you opened on all the above subjects?

Quote Originally Posted by Global Justice View Post

Nah ,whingeing is what people do over bands and flags and individuals acting the maggot.

Not wanting to discuss "REAL" murders and attempted murders is what you and your ilk seek to avoid.In your deranged mind, (allegedly) pissing on a wall or playing a beach boys song,is worse than the murder of a prison officer and the attempted murder of a policeman and his family.

Sick,indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Justice View Post

You are being your usual stupid hypocritical self. This is a legitimate thread on a recent act of violence which is worthy of comment/debate ,if you are uninterested go back to your bedsit and take your meds .

Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post
    In fairness btb how many threads have you opened on all the above subjects?
    In fairness James if i opened multiple threads on the same subject they would be either zoo'd or merged, now have you anything to say on the topic?

Page 1 of 477 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment