Register to Comment
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Conal still does not get it

Every time Conal goes on the radio he says something which helps bury the SDLP. Yesterday I was listening to him and he said that the SDLP are a regional party and proud of it. To me that came across as "we are a partitionists party and proud of it".

Now as the SDLP garner most support and votes from nationalist does Conal not get that they would want to be represented by a nationalist party not a partitionist one?

Conal is still stuck in the post nationalist era.

What a liability he is turning out to be.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by ArtyisBack View Post
    Every time Conal goes on the radio he says something which helps bury the SDLP. Yesterday I was listening to him and he said that the SDLP are a regional party and proud of it. To me that came across as "we are a partitionists party and proud of it".

Now as the SDLP garner most support and votes from nationalist does Conal not get that they would want to be represented by a nationalist party not a partitionist one?

Conal is still stuck in the post nationalist era.

What a liability he is turning out to be.
    Maybe he/they are aiming for the RC vote that are more or less happy to remain in the UK.There is not much point chasing the deluded united Irelandists,as they are more than well spoken for by SF.

Quote Originally Posted by DT123 View Post
    Maybe he/they are aiming for the RC vote that are more or less happy to remain in the UK.There is not much point chasing the deluded united Irelandists,as they are more than well spoken for by SF.
    If that is the case he should go back to maths class

Well this is the the fella doing his bit for 'the province' aiming for the RC vote by posting in reply to What would be your top five no-go areas for Catholics in NI? -

1. Alter boy choir practice
    2. The priests car
    3. The priests bedroom
    4. The chapel after choir practice
    5. Anywhere near a priest

Good man orangie keep up the good work, as my signature says, Unionists just been unionists is the greatest assurance that there will be a United Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by PO'Neill View Post
    Well this is the the fella doing his bit for 'the province' aiming for the RC vote by posting in reply to What would be your top five no-go areas for Catholics in NI? -

2. The priests car
    3. The priests bedroom

Good man orangie keep up the good work, as my signature says, Unionists just been unionists is the greatest assurance that there will be a United Ireland
    Another lie from another SF/IRA apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by PO'Neill View Post

2. The priests car
    3. The priests bedroom

None other than Lord Edward Carson warned the unionist majority many many decades ago that the future of the union depended on the way that majority treated the minority Catholic population, so, I think it fair to say that the unionists are solely to blame for the end of their union with Britain soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    None other than Lord Edward Carson warned the unionist majority many many decades ago that the future of the union depended on the way that majority treated the minority Catholic population, so, I think it fair to say that the unionists are solely to blame for the end of their union with Britain soon.
    Have you no black or Afghan children you should be out shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by ArtyisBack View Post
    If that is the case he should go back to maths class
    I can assure you now quite alot of sdlp people are wanting to stay in the uk.

Another lie from another SF/IRA apologist.
    In your own words post #4 No-go areas for Catholics in Northern Ireland. Your top five.

Tick, tock, tick, tock
    Catholic majority in Northern Ireland to present dilemma for Britain and Republic - The Irish Times - Wed, Jan 04, 2012

Well i'll come back to you on that one in the census. I bet the catholic population is nowhere near those levels.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment