Register to Comment
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Quote Originally Posted by jdaly View Post
    My taxes still go to Britain, my head of state is the queen, the army that represents the 6 counties is the British army,
    As far as the UK is concerned they sends money to British Ulster.

People in the six counties have dual nationality they can have 2 heads of state, how cool is that ;-)

Were is the Full time RIR headquarters?

For the very first time since the foundation of partition a so called republican party is helping administer British rule.
    Nothing can happen in Northern Ireland government with out the approval of people who at the very least organized "murder" when in the IRA.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyO'Neill View Post
    Circumstances dictated, people died ie Collins who would have tought more than the reprobates left in charge.
    You miss the point, the argument was that partition was a stop gap but it was obviously a false argument.

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    Connolly house....
    Tomorrow Im going to the bookies and placing a bet on the Shinners coming out in support of British kids getting their heads blown trying to turn Iran into the same mess Iraq and Libya are in when Cameron gives the order. They already get "moved" like some neurotic reader of Hello magazine by their Majesties.

Quote Originally Posted by McSlaggart View Post
    As far as the UK is concerned they sends money to British Ulster.

People in the six counties have dual nationality they can have 2 heads of state, how cool is that ;-)

Were is the Full time RIR headquarters?

Nothing can happen in Northern Ireland government with out the approval of people who at the very least organized "murder" when in the IRA.
    Only one head of state, the Irish one, needs permission to come here except on the most innocuous of occasions and he is one I have no vote for, nobody has a vote for the other,

Nothing can happen in the 6 counties if it is not acceptable to London.
    Why did the GFA deliver us the building of a very major British secret service structure here?
    London has brought a 'republican' party fully into implementing Tory policies .

I have looked into quite a few 'next decades' and Britain was still here when each one arrived. That past one and this one, though, were the first wherein those who called themselves the Republican movement assisted Britain in staying so I fear you will need some kind of magical glasses to see any big constitutional changes for a good few decades yet, Remember Francie Mollu saying 'We are are prepared to administer British rule for the foreseeable future'?
    Fair do's. I'm not a card carryer, gonna give those at the wheel a few more years yet.

When did Francie say that and what context?

You miss the point, the argument was that partition was a stop gap but it was obviously a false argument.
    No. My argument was that the GFA was a stop gap.

jdaly serious question; why would the average Nationalist want war now?

Your side is clearing winning and a hot war breaking out could bring a reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradosis View Post
    jdaly serious question; why would the average Nationalist want war now?

Your side is clearing winning and a hot war breaking out could bring a reversal.
    whining what? the right to remain British?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyO'Neill View Post
    I am from and live in Ardoyne. Most families who had someone murdered by Loyalists were badgering the IRA to go on a Protestant killing spree. I can assure you of this.
    The families who had someone murdered by loyalists had them murdered because of the IRA killing spree ffs !! What was planting a series of bombs across Belfast and having people run from one to the other except an IRA killing spree ?

Quote Originally Posted by between the bridges View Post
    whining what? the right to remain British?
    If the Provos main enemy was the UK state the UK state wouldnt have gerrymandered to get Gerry in Belfast. They are winning the ethnic war.
    I dont see the population shift west of the Bann decreasing, do you? Who's kids are moving away?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment