Register to Comment
Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    I totally despair wnen I read people actually beleive such shyte!!!!
    What is your point of disagreement?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

BBC News - 330 new jobs for Belfast business services firm Capita

Good news for the six counties as 330 new jobs created in Belfast's business services sector.

Quote Originally Posted by factual View Post
    BBC News - 330 new jobs for Belfast business services firm Capita

Good news for the six counties as 330 new jobs created in Belfast's business services sector.
    A British company creating new jobs in this part of the UK is vindication of Sinn Fein how?

BBC News - PwC expected to announce graduate jobs in Belfast

200 new high-end jobs for Belfast. It is all important to attract not just jobs but good jobs and it is great to see that happening.

BBC News - PwC creating 247 highly-paid jobs in Belfast

The actual announcement is 247 jobs, and the story indicates these are good jobs that will raise the average wage, just the sort of development the six counties needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle Ray View Post
    A British company creating new jobs in this part of the UK is vindication of Sinn Fein how?
    Isn't it obvious?

Sinn Fein noticed the mayhem created by their armed wing was affecting the employment prospects of their electorate.

Sinn Fein therefore facilitated the surrender of the IRA and the end of routine sectarian violence based on semtex and the bullet.

British and international companies started to see the wee 6 as a place to do business in again.

Ta da!

Deputy McDonald has highlighted the role of Sinn Féin and Martin McGuinness in particular in six county private sector investment.

She said “Before Phil Hogan comes out with nonsense that the election of Martin McGuinness as president would impact negatively in the boardrooms in the United States he should possibly have checked the job creation record that Martin has had as deputy First Minister over the course of the last four years. In that time there has been over 150 separate investments secured with 13,000 jobs promoted. US companies of the stature of CitiBank, New York Stock Exchange, Universal, HBO, Allstate and Dow Chemical’s have all invested in the north on foot of trade missions by Martin McGuinness and other ministerial colleagues in the Executive.

“Indeed this week we have seen announcements of an additional 500 jobs in Belfast from Capita and PWC."

Fine Gael Minister's comments 'nonsense' says Dublin TD | Sinn Féin

Mary Lou highlighting the leadership role of Sinn Féin as the economy in the six counties develops.

You are having a laugh. I have witnessed 3 quality businesses going under in the last week. I have also witnessed a bank trading off a deposit withdrawal for worthless properties as there is no cash in the system. Ffs factual if you are going to take credit for SF on the economy you and your rwpublican dimwits are massively in deficit!

Quote Originally Posted by Castle Ray View Post
    You are having a laugh. I have witnessed 3 quality businesses going under in the last week. I have also witnessed a bank trading off a deposit withdrawal for worthless properties as there is no cash in the system. Ffs factual if you are going to take credit for SF on the economy you and your rwpublican dimwits are massively in deficit!
    There will always be an element of churn as some businesses fold and others open. SF cannot keep good businesses successful - that is the job of the entrepreneurs. However, SF can play a role in attracting new business. And as Mary Lou points out in the press-release I linked to in my previous post, Martin McGuinness has been doing just that in his time in his post as a First Minister in the six counties.

Quote Originally Posted by factual View Post
    There will always be an element of churn as some businesses fold and others open. SF cannot keep good businesses successful - that is the job of the entrepreneurs. However, SF can play a role in attracting new business. And as Mary Lou points out in the press-release I linked to in my previous post, Martin McGuinness has been doing just that in his time in his post as a First Minister in the six counties.
    Factual, I have to ask for clarity but are aware of Northern Ireland? What is your involvement or understanding? Who the hell is Mary Lou?

This sort of stuff from you is ridiculous and honestly only makes the moderators on here look like idiots for letting your posts exist.

Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment