Register to Comment
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree40Likes

Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    at least you have it a chance
    I prefer Mark Dice and Paul J Watson.

I think the reason Jones is so popular is to do with the absolutely shocking boredom served up by MSM, TV, and Facebook. (Twitter is not too bad.) All I see on facebook is computer animated images of fake events. Cats, dogs, snakes pets. Babies first walks. Paul Daniels used to have a programme showing home made videos of children falling over or being chased by ducks. That is now available on thousands of FB users profiles and its boring. See this video here. Its fake, a cartoon and yet it doing the rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM0T6hLH15k
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    I prefer Mark Dice and Paul J Watson.

I think the reason Jones is so popular is to do with the absolutely shocking boredom served up by MSM, TV, and Facebook. (Twitter is not too bad.) All I see on facebook is computer animated images of fake events. Cats, dogs, snakes pets. Babies first walks. Paul Daniels used to have a programme showing home made videos of children falling over or being chased by ducks. That is now available on thousands of FB users profiles and its boring. See this video here. Its fake, a cartoon and yet it doing the rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM0T6hLH15k
    "All I see on face book" is equivalent to, all I see on your posts, is people who don't agree with your ideas being called libloons.

I had planned to be more expansive, but maybe that's enough to get my point across.

Quote Originally Posted by Man or Mouse View Post
    "All I see on face book" is equivalent to, all I see on your posts, is people who don't agree with your ideas being called libloons.

I had planned to be more expansive, but maybe that's enough to get my point across.

yes quite , the very same "libloons" that Val has been dependent on for handouts most of his non working life

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment