Register to Comment
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    So You Tube has deleted Alex Jones' Info Wars Channel at the behest of commie leftie greenie libloon CNN as expected.
    Latest reports state that Apple, Facebook and Google have joined forces to impose a complete ban. I accept that the sandy Hook school shooting was not done by actors and that some of Jones' claims about pedophilia may be over the top, but a lot of his opinions are on the money and he has been a champion in the battle between moderate politics to which I subscribe and the commie leftie greenie libloon progressives blighting our lives.

President Trump managed to get round the virtual block on broadcasting his rallies and events by the use of internet alternatives to mainstream media. He is building up a support base completely outside the clutches of CNN and their cohorts. The right to free speech is central to freedom itself. The people must be allowed to hear all sides and make their own minds up. Fianna Fail is now proposing a tax on internet advertising to be paid to promote proper journalism selected by politician's quango like the citizen's assembly.

Is it time to move away from the tech giants and on to their competition. I accept that the technical aspects of this topic
    are not my strong point. I enjoy You Tube for the many scientific and history videos available and for the helpful videos on car repair, but i feel its time to find alternatives. There are a few alternatives in theses links. I believe we must make it as hard as possible for them to mount a coordinated shut down of shows like Alex Jones'. I would be looking at GAP but would like to hear your views.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/8/6/17...tforms-hosting

I regret the word attach, can't edit it should read attack
    any chance you might bid farewell to here too and find an alternative?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Agreed, I did not see it when I posted. However, mine is more about finding alternatives. I believe fully of protecting children from all the sex exploitation horrors. Hit that hard and close them down. Political issues are a different matter. If citizens can be entrusted to vote in secret, why can they not be entrusted to assess information and make up their own minds?
    One word answers your question. TRUMP

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    The bigger picture is that so far the bannings etc have been largely one way. If however the Republican half of the country gets browned off with the whole thing and starts boycotting businesses along political lines, then the social cleavage will be hard to manage. People are way too short sighted to appreciate where th theis is going and there has never been a greater need for moderate voices to restore sanity.
    True, but insanity is mostly on Democrat side. They just can't accept election result

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Trump retweeted a video of his followers abusing a journalist.

Morally, he and Jones share a level.

True but think of it this way. It's important for you to have someone to look up to, morally.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    No. Radical Islam is mentioned not Muslims. #fail
    If you know a little more about the subjects you spout about you wouldn't have 40,000 nonsense posts.

You clearly don't remember the context of the Radical Islam tweet, and it would be a waste of my time explaining it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Man or Mouse View Post
    One word answers your question. TRUMP
    So you want the Russian system where challengers are banned by Putin to ensure he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Edo View Post
    any chance you might bid farewell to here too and find an alternative?
    For some who rarely ever posts, that's a bit rich. I don't post on the majority of threads ar all. Just energy and Trump

There is some useful information here.

https://www.facebook.com/turleytalks...9056963696929/

I have just went into You Tube and can confirm Info Wars is banned completely. It is not possible to view
    the show on You Tube. I am working an advising on an alternative platform and how to boycot You Tube. Need a little time
    Last edited by valamhic; 7th August 2018 at 02:01 PM.

There is some useful information here.

https://www.facebook.com/turleytalks...9056963696929/

I have just went into You Tube and can confirm Info Wars is banned completely. It is not possible to view
    the show on You Tube. I am working an advising on an alternative platform and how to boycot You Tube. Need a little time
    You need a job and several years of heavy therapy first.

Quote Originally Posted by The OD View Post
    You need a job and several years of heavy therapy first.
    In val's case I suspect those might amount to the same thing.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment