Register to Comment
Page 1276 of 1279 FirstFirst ... 27677611761226126612741275127612771278 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,760 of 12781
Like Tree7908Likes

Are you saying they should be hounded into an early grave.

If you dont stand up to bullies who cant accept a lawful court verdict then they increase their power, we say this to our children, dont let the bullies away with an inch because then they think you are a pushover.

Next thing the feminist movement will be demand that they be the ones to approve who is to play, the IRFU have already agreed to meet a bunch of feminists to listen to their demands about how to clean rugby up, you might as well just let them wipe their stilletos on you.

There was no rape in that house that night, there was consensual oral sex and it involved three men and one woman, the police should never have taken the case but they jumped at the chance to do so for whatever reason.

They even contacted the mens employers to tell them of the allegations, I wonder did they do this before or after Jackson and Olding went to the stationto give their accounts of the night.

The case was all drawn up, practically done and dusted but then a fly appeared in the ointment, what wailing and knashing of teeth and frenzied phone calls to the PPS must have taken place when Dara said she saw consensual sex and her two pals said the enjoyed Jacksons hospitality.

Well, we all know the rest...............
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by niall78 View Post
    I'm sure every club and its supporters group they attempt to sign for will be informed of their attitude to women. As will that cluibs sponsors.

It's hilarious that some posters think that what happened that night and the next day - the evidence we have all read from the court - would just disappear if the jury didn't reach 95%+ certainty of guilt.
    Doesn't seem to bother Clermont or their sponsors Michelin. The IRFU are not discloisng the payoff so I'd say the lads were well compensated. The IRFU have shown they have no balls to face down the mob. The next time a big money offer comes for a top Irish star in Rugby from France this whole episode and the shoddy treatment of the two boys will be at the back of their mind.

I'm sure every club and its supporters group they attempt to sign for will be informed of their attitude to women. As will that cluibs sponsors.

It's hilarious that some posters think that what happened that night and the next day - the evidence we have all read from the court - would just disappear if the jury didn't reach 95%+ certainty of guilt.

I am sure you are busy collecting details of every club on the planet to inform them of these dastardly men niall78.

There isnt much you can say though, you cant say they are guilty of rape. I suppose you can print off the whatsapp messages but French people are very protective of their privacy so private texts messages wont be of much use.

I mention France because it has been suggested by the Irish times that Jackson might go there. The irish Times are helpfully listing all the possible moves for Jackson so the objectors can direct their spiteful emails in advance.

Oh, buttercookie. you're so disappointing! You only believe in lust, not in love . You might be a sexy beast yourself because you've shown more kinship with the lads than with the old fogies in Ulster Rugby or in the IRFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Doesn't seem to bother Clermont or their sponsors Michelin. The IRFU are not discloisng the payoff so I'd say the lads were well compensated. The IRFU have shown they have no balls to face down the mob. The next time a big money offer comes for a top Irish star in Rugby from France this whole episode and the shoddy treatment of the two boys will be at the back of their mind.
    Only if those players have worries that a teenager leaving their house highly distressed, bleeding and claiming they were raped might upset their job propects in Ireland. Nearly all men don't face those kind of worries.

As to their reception in foreign clubs? Lets see what happens when there is meat on any potential job offer and the complaints start rolling in to club and sponsor.

I have never thought of Mr. Blobby but I blush to realise I have been in his fantasies---or is it his mother, Henrietta, with whom he has confused me? Anyone who names her child Blobby sounds the vengeful type.

Quote Originally Posted by KEYHOLE KATE View Post
    I have never thought of Mr. Blobby but I blush to realise I have been in his fantasies---or is it his mother, Henrietta, with whom he has confused me? Anyone who names her child Blobby sounds the vengeful type.
    Do you fancy a drink sometime?

Only if those players have worries that a teenager leaving their house highly distressed, bleeding and claiming they were raped might upset their job propects in Ireland. Nearly all men don't face those kind of worries.

As to their reception in foreign clubs? Lets see what happens when there is meat on any potential job offer and the complaints start rolling in to club and sponsor.
    Most people have the intelligence though to realise that false rape allegations can be made.

We dont accept womens words against mens, well,niall 78 does but thats his problem and thankfully people arent thrown in jail because niall thinks they should be, nialls opinion is based on reading the daily mail, following detailed evidence presented at lenghty trials is beyond nialls IQ.Niall is also the equivalent of the village gossip and intelligent people dont like gossip either.

The alternative to nialls justice is trial by judge and jury and intelligent educated people who understand the rule of law accept lawful jury verdicts.

Clermont should play Jackson at prop. Imagine there would quite a run on Jackson 3 shirts.

Afre listening to S O'R this morning, I think that all the top shaggers should get back up shovels. If they dont play rugby again, they have a huge future in digging..holes for themselves. I've never heard the likes of it: I couldnt make out if it was plain stupidity or very clever manoeuvering for the best negotiating position

Michelin wont give a fiddlers about this case. Imagine such a large outfit being threatened by few shrillies. What are the objectors going to say ? That they wont buy Michelin tyres anymore ? They probably wouldnt buy them anyway. Rather expensive. If a new car arrives with Michelins will they throw them away ?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment