Register to Comment
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Like Tree132Likes
    Twitter
    @
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...ms-816369.html

Conor McGregor is in a very dangerous place right now," he said.

"He has come into conflict, through probably no fault of his own, with a group of very, very dangerous people who are tied up with the Kinahans.

"These people do not care who Conor McGregor is, what he stands for, how powerful he is - they will drag him down into the cesspit."

"I would say, in the next 48 hours, if he is still in the country, and I understand that he may have left the country for a few days. If he is still in the country, I understand from my sources that the Gardaí will be approaching him to give him a GIM form, a Garda Information Message, basically to tell him that there may be threats to his safety.

"This is a huge story. Imagine what it would do to our national reputation if this sporting icon was attacked by a bunch of gangsters."

At the moment, I'm kinda glad I didn't have such opportunities to disgrace myself sent my way. Whatever about THAT, how many of us are absolutely sure we wouldn't be mute bystanders if the careers we had longed for depended on it?

Reports that Bryan Singer has stopped work on his latest film due to "ill health".

Quote Originally Posted by NYCKY View Post
    It's great that so many people feel free to express complaints after years of silence but you have to wonder what the cultures were like that allowed this to go on unaddressed for so long.

What surprises me (so far at least) is that we are not seeing this in the traditional "Corporate America", its Hollywood, its Government, the media etc but US corporations have for years been heavily focused on training, classes etc on what is and what isn't acceptable behaviour. It's not that it doesn't exist in corporate America but it has become so much less acceptable and really lawsuits changed all that. The other industries are just catching up.

Anywho, I think TIME magazine has their person of the year, and it isn't Homer Simpson, it probably will be the Harassee.
    Yup, easy one to call

https://www.today.com/news/silence-breakers-are-time-s-2017-person-year-t119689

TIME has named The Silence Breakers, the individuals who set off a national reckoning over the prevalence of sexual harassment, as its 2017 Person of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
    Reports that Bryan Singer has stopped work on his latest film due to "ill health".
    To be fair he successfully defended himself in court against accusations by men. The reason he was fired is his being missing repeatedly, according to Hollywood Reporter.

was it 2007 they named "you" as person of the year, a bit of hubris and playing to the gallery

Twitter
    @

Danny Masterson fired for rape allegations.

I guess belief in LRH's spaceships didn't save him.

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    was it 2007 they named "you" as person of the year, a bit of hubris and playing to the gallery
    yea, thats the highlight of my linkedin profile

Not hollywood but media related

Anyone who watches CNN will know this guy , prominent critic of Trump(aren't they all at CNN). Not withstanding that it does seem that he has not got much due process from the New Yorker, wonder will CNN also sever ties with him now as well.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-lizza-report/

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment