Register to Comment
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Certainly open season now , with every accusation been printed even with no evidence to back it up. None of us have any idea whether they are true or not , I am sure some are and some are not.

Remember this happened in the UK after all the Saville revelations came out , loads of people were investigated by police on foot of historical allegations , some of them stood up and made it to trial , most of them did not.

Was it Jimmy Tarbuck(not sure) who was investigated for two years with his life turned upside down on foot of two historical accusations that he sexually abused two young girls in a BBC studio while guest presenting top of the pops in the 60's I think.

Only after two years and many raids on his home that found nothing they did confirm off the BBC what he had told them from the very start that he never appeared on Top Of Pops or was ever in a BBC studio at the time of the allegations. Case was dropped without any charges.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Due process and natural justice says that the accused should have a right to reply.

Separately, it is worth researching how and why Hollywood was conceived, and by whom.

Sordid and corrupt doesn't begin to describe why and how Hollywood was created, and by whom.

the Catholic church may have been infested with monsters who abused the young. But look at their artistic contribution ? The Renaissance.

Hollywood movies are aimed at a target audience of 12 year old, spoilt kids , with an academic record in the bottom percentile of their year, a predilection for moronic turgid storylines and a KFC Family-feast bucket in their lap.

Burn Hollywood Burn. ( with the one exception of Ridley Scott, the man is a lion )

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    Yes Wag, because a new era where men are held responsible for inappropriate behaviour towards women dating back decades is really going to be so beneficial to your God Trump.

Every time a journalist asks Trump a question on Moore, he runs from the room.

Why?
    Because if you had asked a Trump in his 30s if he had a problem banging girls 15 years younger than him, he'd have laughed in you face for even bothering to ask the question.

Every one knows the entertainment biz has been decadent for yonks, and they might be now getting their cumuppence

But married GOP state legislator puritan preachy evangelicals telling us we cannot even look with lust at our wives, sucking off their boyfriend in their office is all hunky dory of course with you cultists.

Be careful what you wish for Waggy.
    Trump wont like this horndog witchhunt one little bit,way too close to home.
    This isn't about Trump. Though while we're on the subject, given the degrees of temptation, Miss Universe pageants etc, Trump's closet seems to be remarkably skeleton-free..No, this is much more about the era of being lectured to by Liberal degenerates coming to an end

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    Certainly open season now , with every accusation been printed even with no evidence to back it up. None of us have any idea whether they are true or not , I am sure some are and some are not.

Remember this happened in the UK after all the Saville revelations came out , loads of people were investigated by police on foot of historical allegations , some of them stood up and made it to trial , most of them did not.

Was it Jimmy Tarbuck(not sure) who was investigated for two years with his life turned upside down on foot of two historical accusations that he sexually abused two young girls in a BBC studio while guest presenting top of the pops in the 60's I think.

Only after two years and many raids on his home that found nothing they did confirm off the BBC what he had told them from the very start that he never appeared on Top Of Pops or was ever in a BBC studio at the time of the allegations. Case was dropped without any charges.
    Think this is different.Very few of the accused are denying the accusations.

This is like the RCC in the early 1990s when the paedophilia revelations began. It will be drip-drip every day and they have noone to blame but themselves. In some ways they brought the scrutiny on themselves by acting as supposed moral guardians in last year's election. And if the RCC situation is anything to go by, the story may never end.

I think when there are 100s of accusers, as with Weinstein, then its very unlikely that someone is innocent. If there are 5, then as the Bill Roache case acquittal and dubious witness testimony shows, innocence is still possible.

I was watching the series "Race for the White House" on Netflix a few nights ago. I recognised the voice as Kevin Spacey presenting it (he doesn't appear visually on the show). It made me very uneasy after what I had heard. But then I thought to myself - art has an existence separate from its creator (to me at least). It was a historical documentary and I sortof felt "right I will imagine its not Kevin Spacey and just listen to the story".

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    This isn't about Trump. Though while we're on the subject, given the degrees of temptation, Miss Universe pageants etc, Trump's closet seems to be remarkably skeleton-free..No, this is much more about the era of being lectured to by Liberal degenerates coming to an end
    Cultist alert

To answer the OP, imo, it will get so bad that and so "common" that new revelations will have no impact and may even be ignored.

Cultist alert
    If being against phonies and phony moral hypocricy makes me a member of a cult, I'll happily drink that Koolaid

Cultist alert
    Membership refused

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment