Register to Comment
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Mac View Post
    Someone might lazily assume that your outrage at homophobia would equally apply to be outraged by Sheikh Halawa refusing to say gays should not be punished, calling them sinners who'll get theirs and saying they have a virus, oh and saying that the ones pushing it need to be punished.

Given all this is public record can you bring yourself to day the Sheikh is homophobic and pursuing a homophobic agenda.

Or is it just a hobby horse this outrage of yours.

Try bit to dodge the question or appear to have double standards about high profile homophobes
    Jesus H Christ
    Where did I ever stick up for some Muslim freakshow homophobe?
    So your standard now is that I cannot call out someone for being a homophobe unless I call out everyone who is a homophobe
    Else I am applying double standards?

Get a grip

But since you asked, and just on the off chance the above doesn't clarify
    The Sheik you refer to is a homophobe and far more besides, far more dangerous than the racist and homophobic cretins that pollute this site, because unlike those saddos, the Sheik has a wider more gullible audience that actual listens to the fool.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I don't know why there's all this fuss over kindling. In another pre PC time (remember way back then?) a person could be called a little faggot, and it would be no more offensive than saying you little scamp. A fag was something you lit. Gay meant happy and outgoing. Oh and the colours of the rainbow belonged to everyone. I have a rainbow flag from the early days it was first used. I got it at an anti Bush rally. On it is the word PACE, pronounced apache without the "a". It means peace. Peace between all, of different views and hues.

What we have now are establishment snowflakes writing inane drivel, having meltdown affectations over SWA. God help them and their little cotton socks if a real crisis hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    LOL
    If there was a bigger scam than Mayweather v Mc Gregor perpetrated this year to relieve people of tens of millions, I haven't seen it.

Surprisng, given your love of Trump, that you seem to prize people who make themselves wealthy without ripping people off.
    Less surprising is you having no issue with a very high profile public figure freely using the word "faggot"
    You didn't have to watch it if you didn't want to

- I watched on YouTube

Where you get the idea I 'Love Trump' I don't know

But an awful lot of the stuff thrown at him is BS IMO

Faggot is a perfectly good English word.....

- with different meanings

Conor McGregor pulls out of Jonathan Ross Show and raft of media interviews

It is understood that McGregor was to embark on a two-day UK publicity spree this week but that it was cancelled or postponed at the last minute. He had been scheduled to conduct interviews with a string of leading UK magazines – including one for a cover story on a large British Sunday newspaper supplement – as well as at least one other television spot, separate to The Jonathan Ross Show.

A host of interviews with major news and entertainment outlets in Ireland were also cancelled at short notice yesterday. Some of these had been planned for next Tuesday, a day before the premiere. However, a pre-record interview with McGregor for the Late Late Show is due to go ahead next Tuesday in front of a live audience, with the result shown on the RTÉ flagship chatshow on 3 November.

OK, not nice to use a word that was once used to imply homosexuals should be burned, I accept that.

But besides that, McGregor is where he is today by playing up a character and has done quite well out of it.

I also note he has no convictions for domestic abuse, rape or similar unlike some of his contempories.

Having said all the above, I should point out I have never watched one of those MMA fights, seems rather boring.

In other news, Conor McGregor has agreed a lucrative sponsorship deal to be the new face of a savoury, pork, liver and onion based meatball product range.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    Jesus H Christ
    Where did I ever stick up for some Muslim freakshow homophobe?
    So your standard now is that I cannot call out someone for being a homophobe unless I call out everyone who is a homophobe
    Else I am applying double standards?

Get a grip

But since you asked, and just on the off chance the above doesn't clarify
    The Sheik you refer to is a homophobe and far more besides, far more dangerous than the racist and homophobic cretins that pollute this site, because unlike those saddos, the Sheik has a wider more gullible audience that actual listens to the fool.
    Faggot.

I think the so-called journalist is trying to make something out of nothing. I saw the clip where he said the word and in the comments section, somebody wrote "he's a cage fighter and a tough b**tard, he's hardly going to talk like a yoga instructor".

Quote Originally Posted by Nesuno View Post
    I don't know why there's all this fuss over kindling. In another pre PC time (remember way back then?) a person could be called a little faggot, and it would be no more offensive than saying you little scamp. A fag was something you lit. Gay meant happy and outgoing. Oh and the colours of the rainbow belonged to everyone. I have a rainbow flag from the early days it was first used. I got it at an anti Bush rally. On it is the word PACE, pronounced apache without the "a". It means peace. Peace between all, of different views and hues.

What we have now are establishment snowflakes writing inane drivel, having meltdown affectations over SWA. God help them and their little cotton socks if a real crisis hits.
    faggot
    ˈfaɡət
    noun
    1. a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel..

Anyone care to suggest what would happen if someone called Color M a bundle of kindling?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment