Register to Comment
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    LOL
    If there was a bigger scam than Mayweather v Mc Gregor perpetrated this year to relieve people of tens of millions, I haven't seen it.

Surprisng, given your love of Trump, that you seem to prize people who make themselves wealthy without ripping people off.
    Less surprising is you having no issue with a very high profile public figure freely using the word "faggot"
    What scam? people knew exactly what they were getting before they ordered / watched the fight. Both their boxing records were on public record. The usual offended about everything brigade at it again.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

LOL
    If there was a bigger scam than Mayweather v Mc Gregor perpetrated this year to relieve people of tens of millions, I haven't seen it.

Surprisng, given your love of Trump, that you seem to prize people who make themselves wealthy without ripping people off.
    Less surprising is you having no issue with a very high profile public figure freely using the word "faggot"

What do you mean "scam"? The people who paid their money to watch the fight knew what they were paying for, and they got it. I am not aware of paying customers complaining they were cheated.

Where's the scam?

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    What scam? people knew exactly what they were getting before they ordered / watched the fight. Both their boxing records were on public record. The usual offended about everything brigade at it again.
    Snap!

LOL

in fairness, it was up to the mugs who paid for it to part with their money. There was plenty of info out there about how ridiculously mismatched the fight was. And in fairness again, he put on a decent enough show, the bits I saw anyway. I can't stand the guy and his horrible, classless display of money. All flash, no real style.. But he worked hard for what he's got and he's canny enough, even if he can't spell whiskey.

LOL

The people went and watched the fight of their own free will no one forced them at gun point i dont know what the hell you are on about.

Think the guy is absolutely fantastic. Self made millionaire and an utter genius. I'm also delighted a guy from a working class background upsets so many of Ireland establishment

Typical paycheck progressive.

Outraged so he is and very handily links it to his income.
    It's not that he should not be outraged. It's just when he is making his money from it we should all have our eyes wide open.

Here is a joke to break the tension.

Ewan McKenna writes an article asking does one of irelands most influential clerics have a homophobia problem and should he be told please don't be so homophobic because your flock might listen to you.

God that was a funny one alright.

Seriously if you think this guy is left wing because of what he writes then you bought the article and perhaps the newspaper.

Double standards not LoL

LOL

Someone might lazily assume that your outrage at homophobia would equally apply to be outraged by Sheikh Halawa refusing to say gays should not be punished, calling them sinners who'll get theirs and saying they have a virus, oh and saying that the ones pushing it need to be punished.

Given all this is public record can you bring yourself to day the Sheikh is homophobic and pursuing a homophobic agenda.

Or is it just a hobby horse this outrage of yours.

Try bit to dodge the question or appear to have double standards about high profile homophobes

Sorry there is an error there. He said disease not virus.

You might think that makes the world of difference I don't know.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment