Register to Comment
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree555Likes

meant to say as well NBC aint coming out well from this whole affair.

their employee had to go to the new yorker to get the story out as they didnt want to do it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by niall78 View Post
    Many many people are cowards.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I've been a coward myself - small beer stuff really but the events stick in my mind.

It's easier to run with crowd than be apart from it. It is easy to run from trouble.
    It's more nuanced. Some have a lot to lose by speaking up.

Quote Originally Posted by niall78 View Post
    Many many people are cowards.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I've been a coward myself - small beer stuff really but the events stick in my mind.

It's easier to run with crowd than be apart from it. It is easy to run from trouble.

Or as the saying in Holywood was, it's better to run with the bear than be ran over by the bear.

Weinstein was known as the bear.

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Only scratching the surface ger.

If you have the stomach for it google what Macaulay Culkin, Corey Haim and Elijah Wood have to say on the Hollywood paedo rings.
    I've seen that alright.

We think we're the only country in the world that turns/turned a blind eye. It's really awful.

Quote Originally Posted by constitutionus View Post
    whats gets me is why him fleeing the country doesnt seem to be a big deal.

surely its only a matter of time before an arrest warrent is issued ?

lots of articles and broadcasts seem to be implying that harvey is just the tip of the iceberg and we could be on the verge of a catholic church level scandal in hollywood.

the timing does seem a bit odd to me, particularly with the quick legger of the man involved. makes me think theres more to come as he didnt even TRY to fight this one like he's done time and time again in the past.
    Yeah-am not one for conspiracy theories but there's something almost choreographed about this. Why now? Suspect the Hollywood Hills are alive tonight with the sound of scumbags sweating.

Quote Originally Posted by constitutionus View Post
    whats gets me is why him fleeing the country doesnt seem to be a big deal.

surely its only a matter of time before an arrest warrent is issued ?

lots of articles and broadcasts seem to be implying that harvey is just the tip of the iceberg and we could be on the verge of a catholic church level scandal in hollywood.

the timing does seem a bit odd to me, particularly with the quick legger of the man involved. makes me think theres more to come as he didnt even TRY to fight this one like he's done time and time again in the past.

What we're probably looking at is as a jew how Weinstein could be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) brought on by male genital mutilation (circumcision) inflicted on him as a child but that therapists say sometimes takes DECADES to recover from, maybe finally after decades of fighting to suppress the pain of his circumcision Weinstein is finally coming to terms with having the top of his penis chopped off and will emerge as an effective campaigner against male genital mutilation which is often forgotten about by campaigners these days

Quote Originally Posted by fat finger View Post
    What we're probably looking at is as a jew how Weinstein could be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) brought on by male genital mutilation (circumcision) inflicted on him as a child but that therapists say sometimes takes DECADES to recover from, maybe finally after decades of fighting to suppress the pain of his circumcision Weinstein is finally coming to terms with having the top of his penis chopped off and will emerge as an effective campaigner against male genital mutilation which is often forgotten about by campaigners these days

Deep stuff from an anti Semite!!

When Donald Trump and Harvey Weinstein condemn each other for sexual assault....

Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    It's more nuanced. Some have a lot to lose by speaking up.
    Everyone does at the time. It's easy to be brave when there are no repercussions.

Hence the flood of complaints when this guy's power is seen to dissipate. Now the right path is consequence free instead of dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhan278 View Post
    the goyim know.
    Jewish perverts and paedophiles run Hollywood and have done for a very long time. The only shock here is they stopped covering for each other. Why now and whos next, this could take down half of Hollywood.

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment