Register to Comment
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree555Likes

Quote Originally Posted by McTell View Post
    Nobody wants Harvey W no more, they just want a sloe comfortable screw up against the wall.

Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against The Wall | Hampton Roads Happy Hour

Being the media threads, we have to talk about Harvey. I was sure he was a german with an oktoberfest belly, but not exactly, Wine-steen is not how the germans would say it.

1. Harassment was always a factor for women (and gays) in the circus that is hollywood.

2. Women also harassed decision makers to get parts.

3. No is still no, and is always no.

4. HW has already paid 8 women to stop complaining. Everyone around him must have known about this.

5. But, nothing gets done unless it's out there in the meeja. Then the avalanche, apres moi le deluge.

Is there a better way?
    Wikipedia puts him as Jewish. So that makes Jewish German descent.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by fat finger View Post
    Inevitably questions are already being asked about former head of the BBC Mark Thompson's role in helping cover up for Weinstein. Thompson was in charge of the BBC when several complaints about Jimmy Saville were made, but were not properly investigated, now people are asking was he brought into the New York Times to help spike the stories about Weinstein that journalists in the paper wanted to get published? The plot thickens
    Oh yeah....still can't figure why Irish media is running so scared.Libluvvie syndrome only explains so much.Irish Mail all over it this morning.Barely mapped in Irish dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    These creeps are in all areas of life, all over the world and still getting away with it.
    Yes but some places are kind of known for it. If you frequent a brothel or a sex-shop over in Holland, maybe you shouldn't be complaining all that much. Likwise Hollywood in the States. What would you expect?

What presentation?
    Check out @_DHearn_ís Tweet: https://twitter.com/_DHearn_/status/...539904512?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Why didn't certain well established stars come out sooner and save younger women from the same experiences that they claim to have had?
    Why didn't Irish men and women do more to come out sooner and save children from the violence and abuse in institutions?

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shpake View Post
    Yes but some places are kind of known for it. If you frequent a brothel or a sex-shop over in Holland, maybe you shouldn't be complaining all that much. Likwise Hollywood in the States. What would you expect?
    I'd expect it to stop, wherever it's going on.

whats gets me is why him fleeing the country doesnt seem to be a big deal.

surely its only a matter of time before an arrest warrent is issued ?

lots of articles and broadcasts seem to be implying that harvey is just the tip of the iceberg and we could be on the verge of a catholic church level scandal in hollywood.

the timing does seem a bit odd to me, particularly with the quick legger of the man involved. makes me think theres more to come as he didnt even TRY to fight this one like he's done time and time again in the past.

Why didn't Irish men and women do more to come out sooner and save children from the violence and abuse in institutions?
    Many many people are cowards.

I don't mean that in a bad way. I've been a coward myself - small beer stuff really but the events stick in my mind.

It's easier to run with crowd than be apart from it. It is easy to run from trouble.

Wow.
    Only scratching the surface ger.

If you have the stomach for it google what Macaulay Culkin, Corey Haim and Elijah Wood have to say on the Hollywood paedo rings.

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment