Like Tree101Likes

Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
    He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
    He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
    His truth is marching on.

Battle Hymn of the Republic
    "But they said: Nothing. Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip; and he that hath not, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword." Luke 22:36.

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword." Matthew 10:34.

One of the differences between a Belfast ethnic "Prod" (though I'm now a Catholic) and the likes of Cruimh is that at least we have some clue about the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWexfordInn View Post
    I would sincerely hope that your password is not stored by that site.
    Any credible site will store only an encrypted hash of your password meaning that your password could not be read by anyone else irrespective to what access they have to that site.
    That's why I'm warning people about Political Irish being a potential security threat. Any account associated with an email address used to sign up, may be compromised if they used the same password on another account associated with the same email address.

Those who have any doubt, should change their passwords immediately. It looks to me as though PI was set up primarily to harvest information relating to its members.

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    Christ never said such a thing. You seem to mix up Christianity and "christian" crusaders. Both are not the same thing.
    Your view is more that of an ISIS terrorist.
    Matthew 10:34.

I think people here need Bible Lessons.

I will establish a User Group for Bible discussion so that people can learn about what the texts say.

I established one in the last parish I was in in the ROI but I freaked out the Parish Priest who put a stop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Christ said He came not to bring peace but the sword;

He'd want to watch he doesn't cut himself on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
    That's why I'm warning people about Political Irish being a potential security threat. Any account associated with an email address used to sign up, may be compromised if they used the same password on another account associated with the same email address.

Those who have any doubt, should change their passwords immediately. It looks to me as though PI was set up primarily to harvest information relating to its members.
    My password there is secure. As is the case with my password on P.IE it is a password I made up on the spot and immediately forgot and rely upon it being stored in the cookies on my PC to access the site.

So all my passwords are different and even I dont know what my password is for P,IE or PoliticalIrish.ie or any other site.

The downside is that I cant access these sites from more than one device - if I do I have to reset the password with another password I create and then lose meaning I have to change it again before I can use the original device to access the site.

I only make a point of remembering important passwords, in particular my Email and Banking passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Matthew 10:34.

I think people here need Bible Lessons.

I will establish a User Group for Bible discussion so that people can learn about what the texts say.

I established one in the last parish I was in in the ROI but I freaked out the Parish Priest who put a stop to it.
    Alright, I accept defeat.Christianity is as bad as Islam. No difference really. Thanks for admitting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Well this is worrying

As best I can recollect I never registered on the Site but there is some one on it who has posted using my avatar and user name

If they are still there please note

- it is not me!
    You are a regular poster on politicalirish- so I was thinking. The funny thing: Posts started here by yourself appear a little bit later on politicalirish. Same text, same pictures-if any. Same avatar.Your stuff is simply ...stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Taidhg Gaelach View Post
    I fully agree, but let's not stay all night talking about Olli. Why do you think anyone would want to hi-jack your esteemed name?
    What were you banned for anyways Taidhg? Get much of an explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    Alright, I accept defeat.Christianity is as bad as Islam. No difference really. Thanks for admitting that.
    You got pwned there Olli

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment