Register to Comment
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree405Likes

Quote Originally Posted by roc_ View Post
    You no doubt fit in extremely well over there.

Politicalirish.com was designed from the start to give a platform to hate, bigotry, conspiracist thinking, and more, under the sham philosophy that "every voice may be heard". - Just like on sites like Stormfront, there is a prerequisite that "politeness" is accorded to the most hateful of views, to the most confounded logic, to the most undesirable, discarded ideologies, and to both overt and furtive demonisation of targeted ethnic groups.

However, go against the conventionality over there, and unapologetically and sharply challenge the consensus successfully, and yes, it does turn extremely nasty. And the level of that nastiness is far, far beyond anything you will ever witness on politics.ie.

Btw your notions of "Zionist Libertarians" and "Ashkenazi Jewry" and the like which you continually, tediously brandish throughout every post you make mean nothing to most people beyond giving them an appreciation of what you are trying to do with such labels.

PS https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ormfront-users
    Why are you bringing up Stormfront unless you are attempting to slyly associate PoliticalIrish.com with that dump? Stormfront has a very narrow spectrum of allowable views and the rules against dissenting from them are rigidly enforced. While on PoliticalIrish.com there are no such rules and the rules that they have are not enforced in a rigid manner, plus one of the things I live about it is that it has an immense variety of opinion.

This is the thing though- I am communicating, or attempting to do so at least with you first and foremost, and secondarily with those who take a genuine scholarly interest in these subject matters. Of such phrases go over the heads of the people who thanked your post, the Emily Davisions and Tolands of this world but I'm not tying to communicate with them at all, in fact I think that maybe it is for the best that leaves these areas alone. Professor Kevin MacDonald has said that non-Jews with an IQ below 120 should ideally leave the Jewish Question because they don't have the capacity for nuance and complexity that it demands.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Of such phrases go over the heads of the people who thanked your post, the Emily Davisions and Tolands of this world but I'm not tying to communicate with them at all
    Probably just as well - though at the same time I suspect they have a pretty good handle on your actual thinking... such as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    Its an echo chamber. Of course people are more 'polite'. Nobody questions your anti semitisim and homophobia.
    My anti-Semitism? If you could see my book shelves you would be immensely taken aback by just how many Jewish writers are on them- at the moment for example I'm reading Lev Shestov and Solomon ibn Gabirol, the Avicebron, and getting a lot out of both, particularly the latter. I love Jewish cuisine also, particularly Yemenite Jewish cuisine.

Guiseppe and Gerry Conlon were never imprisoned together

Paul Hill was a member of the Belfast brigade

Conlon was a member of Na Fianna Eireann which is the youth section of the provos

Conlon and Hill didn`t meet on the ferry as shown in the film

Conlon bumped into Hill in Southampton where Hill was staying .

Hill was on the run from the IRA who wanted to question him about guns going missing and about the possibility of Hill being an informer , something punishable in IRA ranks with death and prior torture

When Conlon returned to Belfast in December 1974 he drunkenly mentioned to IRA acquaintances that he`d met Hill in England

in order to punish Hill for his suspected crimes against the organization and to take the heat off their own cells active in Britain at the time it was the IRA themselves who deliberately leaked the false information to the intelligence services about Conlon and Hill being involved in the Guilford bombings

Hill was also later found guilty of the murder of a former soldier though is never shown in the film

what is the problem with political irish?

PoliticalIrish is on its last legs.

Won’t last the year.

Bunch of wrong ‘uns

Quote Originally Posted by Antóin Mac Comháin View Post
    Why do you think he done that O'Reilly?
    who is O'Reilly?

I think this thread has descended in to some sort of surreal performance art.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment