Register to Comment
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree449Likes

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    I see you are active again, Dublin4.
    Its appears this sicko is obsessed with a former poster dublin4 ......dublin4 regularly kicks him up the hole over at political Irish ...ollie rehn is seen as a laughing stock over there
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by troll account View Post
    Its appears this sicko is obsessed with a former poster dublin4 ......dublin4 regularly kicks him up the hole over at political Irish ...ollie rehn is seen as a laughing stock over there
    True- that is what you keep telling me on that page. Your way of dealing with people having a different opinion than yourself- you just ridicule them. I suppose the leopard can't change its spots....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
    Just as a matter of curiousity, my replies to posts on this thread by the poster 'TheKing' have resulted in the following error pages:

Firstly:

'Fatal error:
    • TheKing has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove TheKing from the recipient list and send the message again.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 849'

Followed by:

'Redirecting...

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.'

Has anyone else experienced this when replying to another poster on this forum?

What f*ckery is afoot here?
    I get this everytime I quote the poster TheMushyStuff here

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    I am banned from posting on the Journal.ie. I never knew there was a Politics Ireland site. I will register soon and see what happens. The entire media of the western world is in meltdown as they failed to impose their left, liberal, green agenda on the people and this messing is to be expected.
    You are the sort of extreme far-right Trumpette lunatic that *should* be banned, from every forum, everywhere, purely on grounds of being an utter c0ckwomkle

Quote Originally Posted by Antóin Mac Comháin View Post
    How's the investigation coming along?
    Which one is that?

Anyway, it would appear that the administrator (and I assume owner) of Ireland's premier anti-immigration website, politicalirish.com - 'Superhans', posting under his sock 'Anderson', has set up a parallel thread to this one!
    -- Politics.ie - Security Alert! | Political Irish

Note: The thesis that the above accounts belong to the same poster was initially stoked by the observation that a reply made to me by one of these accounts showed up in my message notifications as coming from the other account. Subsequent observation of extremely similar political views between the two accounts, and certain stylistic indicators would seem to corroborate this thesis.

Now, if I am correct, as I expect I am, that fact certainly throws a lot of light on the thread he started over there! Both in what he might have been up to on this forum to earn his permanent ban. And also in his starting up a thread to try and undermine this site to try and drive people over there! (To say nothing about his accusations of owner/administrator complicity or trustworthiness!)

He says, "Can anything about Politics.ie be trusted?" !!

The plot thickens.
    Last edited by roc_; 13th February 2018 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roc_ View Post
    Which one is that?

Anyway, it would appear that the administrator (and I assume owner) of Ireland's premier anti-immigration website, politicalirish.com - 'Superhans', posting under his sock 'Anderson', has set up a parallel thread to this one!
    -- Politics.ie - Security Alert! | Political Irish

Note: The thesis that the above accounts belong to the same poster was initially stoked by the observation that a reply made to me by one of these accounts showed up in my message notifications as coming from the other account. Subsequent observation of extremely similar political views between the two accounts, and certain stylistic indicators would seem to corroborate this thesis.

Now, if I am correct, as I expect I am, that fact certainly throws a lot of light on the thread he started over there! Both in what he might have been up to on this forum to earn his permanent ban. And also in his starting up a thread to try and undermine this site to try and drive people over there! (To say nothing about his accusations of owner/administrator complicity or trustworthiness!)

He says, "Can anything about Politics.ie be trusted?" !!

The plot thickens.
    That's gas, roc_.

I haven't bothered keeping up with shenanigans over on politicalirish because most of the threads I saw there tended to be like the most tediously juvenile threads here with all the intentional humour removed.

Are they all as funny as that OP would suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsui2 View Post
    That's gas, roc_.

I haven't bothered keeping up with shenanigans over on politicalirish because most of the threads I saw there tended to be like the most tediously juvenile threads here with all the intentional humour removed.

Are they all as funny as that OP would suggest?
    Tbh I don't engage on there anymore.

While the majority of contributions certainly invite derision and ridicule, there is also a very nasty edge that regularly makes itself felt.

You have quite a collection of the most deranged, disturbed individuals over there. I also suspect they are trying to organise themselves.

So, no, not really funny if you pay enough attention to what is going on over there. But instructive none the less in how far some members of our public will take irrationality in the service of base sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by roc_ View Post

While the majority of contributions certainly invite derision and ridicule, there is also a very nasty edge that regularly makes itself felt.
    Oh nonsense, the fact is that it has much politer atmosphere on than on here and hardly any of the bullying so common on here. Given how the main moderator on there is a Zionist Libertarian your paranoid notions that it is a tentacle of some Catholic-Stalinist conspiracy is a bit bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Oh nonsense, the fact is that it has much politer atmosphere on than on here and hardly any of the bullying so common on here. Given how the main moderator on there is a Zionist Libertarian your paranoid notions that it is a tentacle of some Catholic-Stalinist conspiracy is a bit bananas.
    You no doubt fit in extremely well over there.

Politicalirish.com was designed from the start to give a platform to hate, bigotry, conspiracist thinking, and more, under the sham philosophy that "every voice may be heard". - Just like on sites like Stormfront, there is a prerequisite that "politeness" is accorded to the most hateful of views, to the most confounded logic, to the most undesirable, discarded ideologies, and to both overt and furtive demonisation of targeted ethnic groups.

However, go against the conventionality over there, and unapologetically and sharply challenge the consensus successfully, and yes, it does turn extremely nasty. And the level of that nastiness is far, far beyond anything you will ever witness on politics.ie.

Btw your notions of "Zionist Libertarians" and "Ashkenazi Jewry" and the like which you continually, tediously brandish throughout every post you make mean nothing to most people beyond giving them an appreciation of what you are trying to do with such labels.

PS https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ormfront-users

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Its an echo chamber. Of course people are more 'polite'. Nobody questions your anti semitisim and homophobia.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment