Register to Comment
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
    The poster behind the 'Ratio Et Fides' account has also been busily masturbating on various threads with another one of its alter egos 'Taidhg Gaelach', since it resumed posting here under that alias on the 12th of April 2017, having not posted since the 11th of December 2016.

Interestingly enough, by far the most prolific 'liker' and 'responder' to the ~150 bogus posts made under my hijacked account on PI was 'Tadgh Gaelach'.

Just so you know what you're dealing with here folks.

I did warn you, from the beginning.

PS - The time zone I found set on my recovered PI account was Irkutsk.
    I give your posts Likes - and you complain about it? It just shows what an open minded and fair person I am.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

The poster behind the 'Ratio Et Fides' account has also been busily masturbating on various threads with another one of its alter egos 'Taidhg Gaelach', since it resumed posting here under that alias on the 12th of April 2017, having not posted since the 11th of December 2016.

Interestingly enough, by far the most prolific 'liker' and 'responder' to the ~150 bogus posts made under my hijacked account on PI was 'Tadgh Gaelach'.

Just so you know what you're dealing with here folks.

I did warn you, from the beginning.

PS - The time zone I found set on my recovered PI account was Irkutsk.
    Taidgh was banned here since December or so. His ban ran out on the 12th. In the meantime he was ranting and raving on politicalirish about p.ie.. First thing he does the ban is over is start trolling here.
    I find the set time zone of "Irkutsk" very revealing. I always suspected that the Russians are running a number of troll accounts here and on politicalirish. The staunch support for Putin and the hateful attacks on posters not agreeing with the Kremlin's view is another sign of who is behind the account.

My posting style is obvious, for better or for worse I have a strong personality, it would be obvious to anyone who looks at this forum regularly that Sword of Saint Catherine was I. I'm not insulted by people thinking that Taigh is my cyber alter-ego but doing so leads me to question your intelligence. Than again didn't you proclaim that I was TFM's alter ego? Some people love to believe that I'm Rashers too. It goes on and on. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Christ said He came not to bring peace but the sword;

Christ never said such a thing. You seem to mix up Christianity and "christian" crusaders. Both are not the same thing.
    Your view is more that of an ISIS terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Taidhg Gaelach View Post
    I give your posts Likes - and you complain about it? It just shows what an open minded and fair person I am.
    To me it looks more that you are the one behind the hijacked account. You gave yourself "likes". Or in plain English: You fxcked yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    Taidgh was banned here since December or so. His ban ran out on the 12th. In the meantime he was ranting and raving on politicalirish about p.ie.. First thing he does the ban is over is start trolling here.
    I find the set time zone of "Irkutsk" very revealing. I always suspected that the Russians are running a number of troll accounts here and on politicalirish. The staunch support for Putin and the hateful attacks on posters not agreeing with the Kremlin's view is another sign of who is behind the account.
    I doubt this has anything to do with 'The Russians', or anything of the sort.

Just some desperately lonely, angry little nobody with internet access, in serious need of psychiatric help.

I doubt this has anything to do with 'The Russians', or anything of the sort.

Just some desperately lonely, angry little nobody with internet access, in serious need of psychiatric help.
    I fully agree, but let's not stay all night talking about Olli. Why do you think anyone would want to hi-jack your esteemed name?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    Funny how they never go for handles such as 'The Fluffy Bunny of Peace' isn't it? They have an unhealthy obsession with sharp weaponry, these peace loving xtians.

Cattlepest is another one with a sword fixation if you look at his avatar.
    Well this is worrying

As best I can recollect I never registered on the Site but there is some one on it who has posted using my avatar and user name

If they are still there please note

- it is not me!

How did someone manage to take control of a (complex) password protected forum account?
    I would sincerely hope that your password is not stored by that site.
    Any credible site will store only an encrypted hash of your password meaning that your password could not be read by anyone else irrespective to what access they have to that site.

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    Christ never said such a thing. You seem to mix up Christianity and "christian" crusaders. Both are not the same thing.
    Your view is more that of an ISIS terrorist.
    Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
    He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
    He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
    His truth is marching on.

Battle Hymn of the Republic

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment