Register to Comment
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Ronayne View Post
    And once again a point flies completely over your head.
    What do you mean?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    I am banned from posting on the Journal.ie. I never knew there was a Politics Ireland site. I will register soon and see what happens. The entire media of the western world is in meltdown as they failed to impose their left, liberal, green agenda on the people and this messing is to be expected.
    It's a good site, but don't register there as a non-anonymous poster, as I do, and that will put you on a level playing field with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by SideysGhost View Post
    Same here, but I stopped posting almost immediately as PI went totally off the rails within a couple of days into complete lunatic territory, endless threads of extreme-far-right gibberish, weird fringe religious nutjobbery, racism, screaming about immigrants Muslims and gays, wacky swivel-eyed tinfoil-hat conspiracy threads and of course endless demented threads from that total lunatic cyberianpan.

It's like the mutant b'stard offspring off InfoWars, Stormfront and David Icke's forum. And as others have pointed out 90% of the content seems to be generated by about 5 posters and their various socks. I'm not sure if they have malicious intent or whether they are just a small collection of deeply damaged souls who have found one another online and built their little refuge from reality and sanity.

If it keeps the very worst of the whackjob nutters busy and away from p.ie, let them at it.
    Perfect description of the place. It is surley a far right septic tank populated by total nutters.

Quote Originally Posted by Antóin Mac Comháin View Post
    I don't post on that site anymore.
    Really?

Tmi

Quote Originally Posted by Antóin Mac Comháin View Post
    01 - 662 6966 There's the number for the Health Board, and if you can convince them to take me off the Blacklist, for crimes I didn't commit, I might consider seeking treatment, for my physical condition. I'm not a charity case, but I'm hardly in a great position to ask any of the local elected representatives, to access my medical records, so I can apply for a medical card on the strength of that evidence.

Hare Krishna, Beauregard.

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    Perfect description of the place. It is surley a far right septic tank populated by total nutters.
    It is more Nationalistic than here for certain but there is a pretty even division between Right and Left over there. After the Pizzagate disclosures of course people are starting to take "Conspiracy" stuff more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by olli rehn View Post
    But you post there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    ...After the Pizzagate disclosures of course people are starting to take "Conspiracy" stuff more seriously.
    Except they're not.

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory. The fact that you keep droning on about it indicates that you've made the transition from 'curious' to 'gullible and deluded' without too much effort on your part.

Had a look lots of posts similar to here might join up there too

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment