Register to Comment
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree428Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gleeful View Post
    Anything above zero is a win for Ireland. But I'd say they'd get a couple of million for it.
    Only if they have a haul of coke hidden in the bathrooms they might get 7 figures.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwoody View Post
    Tubirdy does 5 one hour radio shows a week and one 3 hour tv program for half a million thats an eight hour week, who did he ride or bribe to get this its just totally amazing.
    Ah now! The man has to do vast amounts of research to come across as a vacuous pompous git.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwoody View Post
    Tubirdy does 5 one hour radio shows a week and one 3 hour tv program for half a million thats an eight hour week, who did he ride or bribe to get this its just totally amazing.

It helps to be born into RTE as he was.

Quote Originally Posted by lord View Post
    Time to cut the massive wages or shut the bloody thing down.
    Not necessary. Talk to Tub of Lard on 400,000???? He'd do it for 30 grand no doubt. I mean, what the else is he able to do??

and just like the BBC , RTE seem to be ramming multiculturalism down the taxpayers neck. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by benroe View Post
    Its absolutely incredible that a broadcasting organisation funded by advertising and a compulsory national tax can be both empty of content and running at a loss.
    It's not really RTE like many semi state companies have a unique ability to be losing money despite what you just factually mentioned.

I see Dee Forbes is looking for some staff to take 12 week career breaks where they will be partially paid over that period.

Well they can't argue that the market supports such high salaries.... not when the entire enterprise is running at a massive loss.

I wonder what their excuse will be now..

Either way, they need to get more young people in front of the cameras.. and move Tubirdy in the other direction.

I rarely, rarely make comments about people's appearance, but that guy has a face for radio.. specifically a radio segment about people that look like anorexic weasels..

Quote Originally Posted by benroe View Post
    Ah now! The man has to do vast amounts of research to come across as a vacuous pompous git.
    He probably has 5 researchers for the one hour radio show and a producer and someone to make him tea, and then triple that for the once a week tv show and they work all week to get the 3 hour show ready, he has plenty of time to read books and such fancy stuff.

I'm amazed the TV license collection rate is 80% plus, I have never paid the TV license and don't intend to start paying the license.

Quote Originally Posted by devoutcapitalist View Post
    I'm amazed the TV license collection rate is 80% plus, I have never paid the TV license and don't intend to start paying the license.
    What is your address?

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment