Register to Comment
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Ray D'arcy Show Thread! What's Dustin up to these days?

I've just got an invite for a party on Saturday evening. Won't be able to watch the show so hopefully this thread will allow posters give their views on Ray, his guests and the direction the show takes.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

O'connor might say something edgy from time to time, d'arcy is just an insufferable bore. Then again he will slot nicely back into rte with the rest of the liberal timeservers.

I will not be watching.

I try so hard not to make personal comments about people, but that fella is something else. Oh and did you know he is from Kildare, and that he runs, and that his missus is in the studio and her name is Jenny?

No I didn't think you did, because he doesn't mention these facts on radio EVER, at all at all.

Twitter
    @

No doubt wee Raymond will be pushing the liberal agenda and we'll have all the usual suspects on and men in dresses telling us just how awful and backward we are. Raymond will also have a line of woman on telling us their abortion stories and Raymond will be looking so shocked and stressed and downright down over it all. We will also have the usual atheists preaching.

The show will be as about balanced as fingers' account to the banking tribunal

Plenty of Labour Party types especially the champagne types as wee Raymond is trousering a fair big wad ven though he pretends to be a champion of equality and fairness

I don't think I'll watch it - partly because of his biased agenda driven unbalanced style. So I suppose I'm glad I haven't paid the TV tax in the last five years

He [ Dustin] was invited to Downing St but turned it down , did'nt want to be treated like a pig seemingly.

Darcy - Nothing worse than a Dulchie.

I thought he was leaving the country if enda became the big boss man..

Quote Originally Posted by Texal Tom View Post
    No doubt wee Raymond will be pushing the liberal agenda and we'll have all the usual suspects on and men in dresses telling us just how awful and backward we are. Raymond will also have a line of woman on telling us their abortion stories and Raymond will be looking so shocked and stressed and downright down over it all. We will also have the usual atheists preaching.

The show will be as about balanced as fingers' account to the banking tribunal

Plenty of Labour Party types especially the champagne types as wee Raymond is trousering a fair big wad ven though he pretends to be a champion of equality and fairness

I don't think I'll watch it - partly because of his biased agenda driven unbalanced style. So I suppose I'm glad I haven't paid the TV tax in the last five years
    Bravo, to a tee no doubt !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    posters give their views on Ray
    he is a coward
    he swore he'd leave Ireland if Enda Kenny was elected and he is still here

Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    he is a coward
    he swore he'd leave Ireland if Enda Kenny was elected and he is still here
    Being paid by the state too.
    A king's ransom.
    Yet he preaches to the rest of us.
    Well he doesn't so much preach as give us an unentertaining Patridgesque monologue.

I don't understand how this fella has made a career in broadcasting. Seriously.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment