Register to Comment
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Unmitigated juvenile tripe I expect.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by derryman View Post
    Unmitigated juvenile tripe I expect.
    Whereas Ballsy's programme might entertain (if that's the right word) the grand mammies. D"Arcy's appointment is meant to get in a younger , angrier, selfish, demographic - the Tiger Cubs who fill up on slabs and have a house party on Good Friday. Who watch "seasons" on boxsets & spell programme as program. Don't have a bull's notion about most things though. Maybe that's why Raymond get's away with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy M5 View Post
    Whereas Ballsy's programme might entertain (if that's the right word) the grand mammies. D"Arcy's appointment is meant to get in a younger , angrier, selfish, demographic - the Tiger Cubs who fill up on slabs and have a house party on Good Friday. Who watch "seasons" on boxsets & spell programme as program. Don't have a bull's notion about most things though. Maybe that's why Raymond get's away with it?
    Whatever you call it, it will remain tripe

See most posters have a particular view of the presenter--I share most of those views so will not be watching--never watch tubby tubby for the same reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Boy M5 View Post
    D"Arcy's appointment is meant to get in a younger , angrier, selfish, demographic
    Ryan Tubridy?

Just listening to his radio show earlier and they had a live piece at the start where someone called Jenny(think she is regular) was sitting in the back of a car where some comedian(on RTE quite a bit apparently) I had never heard of was doing a driving lesson , the piece was just her giggling away in the background while he told a few poor 'jokes' while making a few basic driving mistakes which were seemingly hilarious if you could see them.

Made for really poor radio , he needs to sort out his production team, don't know how they could have thought that this piece would work for radio.

Just heading out the door now for that party! For those staying in, enjoy the banter with Ray!

First 10 secs and his on about his wife & kids. I dont give a sh1te Ray, 10 secs was enough for me.

So far it's himself and Donnacha O'Callaghan exchanging 'Daddy' birthing anecdotes about their labour ward experiences...I'm out.

Donnacha is a great guy but where the fuk would Irish TV/radio be without a rugby interview?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment