Register to Comment
Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

The Rose of Tralee 2014

I haven't watched The Rose of Tralee in recent years as I believe it has become too liberal (I was disgusted after a contestant did a "hip hop" dance) and I hate that buffoon Daithí Ó Sé. However, the Rose of Tralee is still a fantastic stage on which to display Irish womanhood and provide wholesome role models for young Irish women. It is also an opportunity to see the young women of our diaspora. We should appreciate the Rose of Tralee while it still exists. It's only a matter of time before the feminists and homosexuals destroy this fine Irish contest.

Personally I'm tipping the Cork Rose, Anna Geary, to take the honours this year.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Thankfully last years Rose of Tralee thread wasn't recycled.

I hope New Zealand wins it, she is a distant relative of mine.

The Lovely Girls contest makes me wish Ireland had a face so I could punch it in the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    The Lovely Girls contest makes me wish Ireland had a face so I could punch it in the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Honecker View Post
    It's only a matter of time before the feminists and homosexuals destroy this fine Irish contest.

Just because you came seventh in '91....that's a long time to carry that kind of bitterness around with you. Your family must have some Nordie connection.

I heard that the Romanian Rose was lovely but I thought Nigerian Rose looked very pretty.

I am really glad that they have diversified the contest and now have a Roma Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by KongMing View Post
    Just because you came seventh in '91....that's a long time to carry that kind of bitterness around with you. Your family must have some Nordie connection.
    It was just a damned personality contest with those kids! My accordion version of Barbie Girl was a WINNER!

Anna Geary's sandwiches exceeded the regulation width by 4mm, so quite a serious infringement there I would think.

Some get horny....but others simply get thorny.

It was just a damned personality contest with those kids! My accordion version of Barbie Girl was a WINNER!
    That was your problem, right there. You should've gone with the melodeon. We all know that there's nothing like a bit of Sync on the box.

Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment