Register to Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ratify Lisbon Treaty or suffer - Bilderberger's sinister threat to Ireland

Sign in or Register Now to reply

"Trust "Trust us. You have trusted in the past and not done so badly so why not trust in the future? We are not going to do you any harm. Trust us."

Who do they blimmin' well think they are? Fianna Fail?

Its not for any private non-Irish citizen to be advising us how to vote on domestic matters which another referendum would be. And least of all from a guy chairing a secretive organisation, assuming he commented on the irish situation in this capacity..

Hardly "sinister" on the basis of the info in the link provided. What is it with this anti-EU paranoia where views expressed by EU-integrationists are deemed to be threatening, sinister or elitist. Why not address what is being said rather than continually playing the man? For example, it seems to me that what was discussed in the piece was an evaluation of the Irish attitude to the EU and the inept performance of Lisbon advocates. Seems reasonable and fair. But the OP spins it as threatening and sinister.
    Last edited by McDave; 5th October 2008 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McDave View Post
    Hardly "sinister" on the basis of the info in the link provided. What is it with this anti-EU paranoia where views expressed by EU-integrationists are deemed to be threatening, sinister or elitist. Why not address what is being said rather than continually playing the man? For example, it seems to me that what was discussed in the piece was an evaluation of the Irish attitude to the EU and the inept performance of Lisbon advocates. Seems reasonable and fair But the OP spins it as threatening and sinister.
    Good little puppy, maybe some day they'll let you make the tea at Bilderberg meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by conservative green View Post
    Good little puppy, maybe some day they'll let you make the tea at Bilderberg meetings.
    This sums up the problem with your dog of a thread perfectly.

Noone - even the elites - has the right to imply that the Irish people are dogs. Disgraceful. He can forget about the Treaty now, if that's what's on the menu being served up by the "yes" campaign between now and Lisbon II.

So it has come to this- threats from a secretive and unelected group!

I suggested the day Ireland voted no that Ireland would suffer a new terror attack as a result.

I'm pretty sure now a terror attack and perhaps several terror attacks will be formulated to kick Ireland into shape.

I'll make it my business to see him in UCC on Wednesday.

"The Irish have to pay some attention to what the others say."

Seeing that the Irish were the only ones that got to vote on Lisbon his comments are the comments of a clown.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment