Register to Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    Ganley clearly thinks it'll be a No vote. He's just popped his head above the parapet far enough to say, in that event, that he won the war.
    The unfortunate aspect of this is we're not going to have to endure Cactusflower and Peoplekorps spewing their insane Ganley bile all over again.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    The unfortunate aspect of this is we're not going to have to endure Cactusflower and Peoplekorps spewing their insane Ganley bile all over again.
    The sooner the big guy gets stuck into the campaign again the better. Hopefully this is a sign that he might enter the fray again. NO one knows except himself. Go for it Decko.
    Last edited by west'sawake; 10th September 2009 at 11:42 PM.

West'sawake were you aware of this beforehand? Have you seen the placard?

Quote Originally Posted by west'sawake View Post
    NO one knows expcet himself. Go for it Decko.
    No one...

Quote Originally Posted by molloyjh View Post
    I thought he was not going to partake this time around? Oh that's right, this is the guy who said neother he nor Libertas had any political ambitions and a year later ran for political election.

He lied in the campaign last year, he lied with regard his political ambitions, he lied in the campaign for election this year and he lied when it was over. You know the more I look at it the more I think he'd fit right in.

That being said, after getting his ass handed to him all over Europe (and then trying to throw a bit of a strop in his own constituency) I would have thought he'd have taken the hint.
    Sounds like someone's upset

Quote Originally Posted by FutureTaoiseach View Post
    West'sawake were you aware of this beforehand? Have you seen the placard?
    No, most definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Well View Post
    Sounds like someone's upset
    Can you imagine what Madam's reaction will be like. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

This is rather a good end to a Thurs Night I must confess in the sense of revelations/rumours .... a few wet one's pants yes folk resulting from these goings on would be indeed

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    You may have a point People Korps has hit it running Libertas? Nein Danke! Say NO to Europe's New Right Wing: Ganley is attempting a comback NOW

in his haste he even spelled Ganley'sname wrong , it seems Ganley gave him a personal undertaking to stay out of politics and PK is pissed.
    Friday, September 11, 2009
    Ganley is attempting a comback NOW
    The Wall St Journal features an interview with Ganley and claims that the failed far right, Irish MEP candidate , will break his word and engage actively in the campaign against the Lisbon treaty

Interview with Declan Ganley: Just Say No to the Lisbon Treaty. - WSJ.com

Having assured the media, and indeed this blogger in private emails, that he was out of politics Ganley seems to have decided to break his word and give it another shot.

The man is a nascant fascist leader and a danger to all free people everywhere. Make your voice heard. This adds further irony to Sinn Fein's atni Lisbon stance as Mr Ganley is a notorious war profiteer and employer of senior British 's military officers who directed the war against the IRA, Sinn Fein's military wing ( but they say they have gone away).
    Howver I detect some level of glee too as he never got to nail the final nails in Ganley's political coffin.

Thank you Jesus ,

I take exception to calling the charting of the morally corrupt (and more) past of a potential fascist leader as being inane

I hope Libertas are back.

I would give my General election vote to Libertas.

Spoke to Declan during the European election, sound decent guy.

He has great vision and unlike the others he has no need to cheat,lie and steal.

I think Libertas should enter Irish politics offically, and chances are there maybe a General Election coming soon where they could actually get some seats.

Eitherway if Declan or Libertas are entering the Lisbon vote its great.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment